AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Tall Vial's VS Short Vial's?

BIGVNYC

In preference what do you prefer and why when it comes to the vials your gear comes in the tall 10ml vials or the short stubby one's? I personally am attracted to the tall vials i like a little space in the vial and the fit perfectly in my lipstick rack where i keep my juice lined up so let's hear it guys what is your preference.......?

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

rogueamerican

I like the taller one, just because mentally it looks like more!

• Like 2

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm Grade PCT Only!

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices!

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!

PRIVATE LABEL - Quality in Everything We do!

PURITY SOURCE LABS -

ADVANCE ELITE LABS - Paving the Path to Perfection!

IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

SCIROXX - Pharma grade GH & IGF1!

CRAZYSTEROIDS- Best Steroid Powder Source

Eman

Taller ones easier to handle when drawling from them.

• Like 2

Aton
In preference what do you prefer and why when it comes to the vials your gear comes in the tall 10ml vials or the short stubby one's? I personally am attracted to the tall vials i like a little space in the vial and the fit perfectly in my lipstick rack where i keep my juice lined up so let's hear it guys what is your preference.......?

I knew u had a little weird going on.

Now the lipstick rack comments confirms lol.

The tall vials throw me off a bit. Makes me think I got shorted on oil. There is sooooo much space left. I just get a little sad when I get a tall boy and it's not filled to the top shoulder.

Plus I feel like the extra space for air possibly creates the environment to bac to grow. Wether is does or not it's just how my mind processes and wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

HeavyHanded

Im with anton on this. The tall ones dont look full lol. The short ones look like extra. Glass half empty half full mindset lol. Also when I rip the tops off to get the last few drops the short ones are easier to get to the bottom and get my last .1ml lol

• Like 2

Aton
Im with anton on this. The tall ones dont look full lol. The short ones look like extra. Glass half empty half full mindset lol. Also when I rip the tops off to get the last few drops the short ones are easier to get to the bottom and get my last .1ml lol

U go to the effort to pull the stopper off of it ?

lol that's funny!

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

lol that's funny!

Good to the last drop :D

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I used to do that in my younger day's when shit was scarce.....

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

DieselPower

I like the shorter ones personally. A while back I had a source that only did 20ml vials. Lot of juice!

• Like 2

Eman

U think 20ml vials looks like a lot of juice my old source (now retired) had 50ml jugs filled to the brim. Now that’s a lot of juice my friend!

• Like 3

DieselPower
U think 20ml vials looks like a lot of juice my old source (now retired) had 50ml jugs filled to the brim. Now that’s a lot of juice my friend!

Jesus haha that's insane!

• Like 2

BIGVNYC

50ml will power your whole cycle :grinning:

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

HeavyHanded

lol that's funny!

Lol. Im not cheap just not wasteful. I do this w gh vials too. Youd be surprised what we throw away.

Good to the last drop :D

It is!! LOL

• Like 2

Torres

Oldie but Goodie Thread.

Personally, it doesn't matter if the Anabolics come in the tall bottles or the short ones, as long as the gear is good, I'm good.

But if I had to choose , I would choose Ampules !!! I don't know what it is, but Amps just look so freaking cool to me. If I have 10 lined up in the package it just looks awesome and sinister, like you have Oil of the gods so to speak.

Plus at one point, when counterfeiting was becoming more and more popular, Ampules were almost impossible to counterfeit and you would know for a fact that if it came in Amps, you had legit shit. And remember the old science type scenes where there were all those beakers and chemicals being mixed, well for some reason when i have Ampules, it just seems to me like they came str8 from the lab and the oil is going to get me Super Jacked.

I don't mind breaking off the tops, and i can get every little bit of oil out, unlike the bottles where if you don't want to take off the tops and remove the plunger, you're going to throw out some oil, because you can never get it all.

So if I had my choice , Ampules for the win !!!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Amps are just a pain in the ass to break clean 

ive jammed my thumb into the top a time or 2

aa_logo_email.png