AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Guest JuicedVenom

*****WICKR Warning*****

Guest JuicedVenom

MOST OF You HAVE ALREADY MADE THE DECISION TO Update the wickr App.

Well ,read before you update:https://www.muscleandscience.com/threads/19548-**Wickr-alert**

Guest Servertech

There are many reasons not to release code including security...

Guest JuicedVenom

I'm not sure what is going on. Im just letting you all know what I read

BIGVNYC

I am going back to the stone age look out for my messenger pigeon JV...

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo

Thanks for the heads-up

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC
Thanks for the heads-up

Morse code and smoke signals for you my friend ;)

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom
Thanks for the heads-up

I'm going back to surespot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squatster

Thanks brotha- i only use it quickly with friends for bull shitting- I will make sure to keep it at that

Thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

HeavyHanded

I dont get it. They may sell the code? Someone please explain. I appreciate the warning but i still never imported my contacts or used an email or my cell #. I dont get what the actual warning is.

Here's the truth, if they wanna get you you're fucked no matter what.

• Like 3

HeavyHanded

Is it safe, kind of safe or not at all? Thank you

• Like 1

BIGVNYC

I need 100% safe or i am out i don't want to be the one they make an example of not that i do anything illegal...

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

Remember you always catch a fish by the mouth..

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

HeavyHanded
Remember you always catch a fish by the mouth..

I completely agree.

Ill make another example. Safe-mail. People still use it and they straight up say theyll rat anyone out and actually have.

I don't know anymore. I pay for securenym for security. Maybe I should pay for wickr or something similar?

• Like 1

Vfusion

You restrict access to the code so it cannot be easily breached, once someone gets the code they can find flaws within the code and add in their own code to trace,track listen in on conversation ect. Wickr not releasing the code means they hold their anonymity to a high standard, once this code gets released they will no longer be a trusted means of communication.

On another note, if the current source code already contains an altered code which allows tracking ect, then obviously it would mean it was compromised. Its a risky business, however there are ways to monitor your phone for any out going communications which would also point you to the suspect app.

• Like 3

Guest JuicedVenom

Absolutely no guarantees in life. It's all about what you are willing to risk

Sent From Germany [emoji629]