AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS FEBRUARY BLOOD THIRSTY SALE - BELIGAS AND ODIN PHARMA 15% OFF
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Trekrider215

Cramping/Muscle Spasms from Trenbolone

Phill

I buy tudca at the pharmacy.
on the internet you can easily find it on uk sites

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Aton
8 hours ago, Cujo said:

Where are you guys finding udca? I'm looking everywhere for it and its hard to find. Running A high tren dose (didn't know if it was tren or t3) and calves cramp so bad a night and my feet cramp

I don’t see  Udca  around much but tudca is widely available. Amazon sells a pretty high dose for a reasonable price.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Tudca is a taurine conjugated of ursodeoxycholic acid (udca) it crosses the blood brain barrier as does udca. And as far as I know both have very similar effects, especially when it comes to liver cirrhosis. 
they are finding more and more uses for these bile salts, ibs, Huntington’s disease.

any way one thing to think about if your getting a lot of cramping from the hormones you are taking think of using tudca as most find they get a considerable amount of relief from using high dose taurine. Tudca is a taurine bonded version of udca.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Cujo
1 hour ago, Aton said:

Tudca is a taurine conjugated of ursodeoxycholic acid (udca) it crosses the blood brain barrier as does udca. And as far as I know both have very similar effects, especially when it comes to liver cirrhosis. 
they are finding more and more uses for these bile salts, ibs, Huntington’s disease.

any way one thing to think about if your getting a lot of cramping from the hormones you are taking think of using tudca as most find they get a considerable amount of relief from using high dose taurine. Tudca is a taurine bonded version of udca.

That’s interesting. Didn’t know that. I’ll just stick with my nutricost 500mg tudca caps then