AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS: St. Patrick's March Sale: 30% off satan; 20% off Beligas and Odin - Buy over 250$ 1 Test P FREE; over 500$ 3 Test P FREE; over 1000$ 6 Test P FREE - Only Odin products.
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Trekrider215

Cramping/Muscle Spasms from Trenbolone

Trekrider215

Okay so everytime I start using Tren Ace, within 2-3 weeks like clock work, I notice my muscles start to get stiffer and cramp.

It's not like the normal cramps where a muscle seizes up and it's extremely painful for 30 seconds. This is kind of different.

Like lets say i'm holding my phone up to my ear for an extended amount of time, and then I go to put my phone down my bicep will spasm for a second or two. Sort of like it feels like it needs to be stretched.

Or even just squatting down to sit on the toilet i'll fill my quads spasm a little. You can literally see the muscle sort of jump. Or if I raise my hand to scratch the back of my neck my tricep will spasm for a split sec.

Sorry i'm just trying my best to explain what's happening, because it's never really something I've experienced except for when using tren. It's like my muscles are just a little extra tight.

I have a feeling tren is just screwing with my electrolytes a little bit or something. I usually never do anthing about it and just kind of deal with it, and it pretty much goes back to normal when I stop using it. Tren manipulates water quite a bit so that might have something to do with it.

Anyways, anyone have any tips on a way to fix this? I drink a significant amount of water but that just doesn't seem to be enough. I just bought some potassium tablets (99mg). I've just been taking 2-3 a day for the last few days.

Is there anything else I should be taking in terms of electrolyte replenishment? Like magnesium or anything? I have a VERY clean diet, but I use quite a bit of pink Himalayan sea salt on things. I really don't know what else to do.

BIGVNYC

There was a Enhanced Athlete video on this topic if only i can come across it again it been awhile i will try and find it....

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

The video wasn't on trenbolone but was related to the condition. I however get that off Deca i lift my phone to my ear and my arm just locks up to the point i have to take my left arm to pull my right arm straight. Its not like a screaming painful cramp more like a locking stiffness cramp very annoying trenbolone and deca are cousin's so i guess there's something related there. I breezed through a couple of forums and some bro science says taurine.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

I only get this on tren. It start as u guys see it. It will be in my forearm, bicep or quad. Spaz out for a little bit but about 2 months in if I don't keep up on my udca and start using taurine into the second month I will wake up w a muscle cramp. Normally it's a hamstring at the inside of my thigh that runs to the Vastus medialus. The tear drop part of ur quad.

Yes for me taurine does actually help keep cramps from happening when on tren.

It's actually the only time I'll use it. And I normally have to bump

Up udca between 600 - 800mgs split a day as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

It will be so bad it literally wakes me up screaming my fucking head off and I have to stand up, lean against a wall until it does away.

It's the worst type of cramp I have ever had. And unfortunately if I slip on these to supps I get them at some point of my tren run damn near every time!

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I hear pickle juice is an instant cure for cramps...

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Trekrider215
The video wasn't on trenbolone but was related to the condition. I however get that off Deca i lift my phone to my ear and my arm just locks up to the point i have to take my left arm to pull my right arm straight. Its not like a screaming painful cramp more like a locking stiffness cramp very annoying trenbolone and deca are cousin's so i guess there's something related there. I breezed through a couple of forums and some bro science says taurine.

Awesome, yah I was just at gnc. I picked up some magnesium. I saw a little bottle of taurine and that popped in my mind as something that could possibly help. I didn't get it though because i'm pretty sure the dose is really small and you have to take a lot so i'll probably try to order bulk powder. That definitely seals the deal though, thanks i'll order some of that.

Trekrider215
I only get this on tren. It start as u guys see it. It will be in my forearm, bicep or quad. Spaz out for a little bit but about 2 months in if I don't keep up on my udca and start using taurine into the second month I will wake up w a muscle cramp. Normally it's a hamstring at the inside of my thigh that runs to the Vastus medialus. The tear drop part of ur quad.

Yes for me taurine does actually help keep cramps from happening when on tren.

It's actually the only time I'll use it. And I normally have to bump

Up udca between 600 - 800mgs split a day as well.

That's exactly where I get it, that little tear drop part. And it's the same way with me, I notice after a while it definitely tends to get worse especially in the morning. I'll get it in my calves and hamstrings also. As soon as I get out of bed and step down it's almost as if all the muscles in my legs want to cramp up. It starts off small like this but your right it does eventually end up in some pretty agonizing cramps. For me the most brutal cramps are actually while having sex. I'll have a hamstring cramp up so bad that i'll literally turn green and simply roll off the side of the bed screaming. At first my girlfriend didn't know what the fuck happened lol, now she knows to just put sex time on pause for a 30 seconds while I recover.

I actually am taking pharma udca, just like 250mgs a day right now. Will definitely try adding some taurine soon. Hey, i'm not running any orals other then proviron. Is it okay to stay on udca for extended periods of time? I was just using it to try and keep liver healthy for maximal igf1 conversion from the hgh. hgh actually tends to raise my liver enzymes for some reason so I figure it couldn't hurt.

Aton

Lol yep!

I've had a few moments like that lol jump up from what moment we r in. Oh fuck! oh fuck! oh fuck!

I'll have to walk it off lol then back to hammer time hahaha!

Yes for me taurine really helps out the cramps if I take it every night b4 bed.

The little cramps for me seems to be an indicator I need to up my udca dose as well.

Of course the piss test lets me know as well

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

The cramp that wakes me up out a deep sleep really pisses me off!

Scares the shit out of my wife lol.

But she gets use to it.

She'll say god damn it when r u finished w that damn tren? Ur pissing me off waking me up [emoji23]

aa_logo_email.png

Paxxx

Has any of you had any improvements with the cramping on tren. I get the same cramps trekrider. Sit down playing xbox and when I straighten my arm my bicep cramps, every day. Sit on the toilet and watch the muscle in my leg ripple like water. Hurts too. Masteron is even worse, can’t wash my feet in the shower. Anything I train cramps after. Superdrol is even worse than those two combined. And when I’m working during construction season, I’ll get night leg cramps so goddam often I’m dying for a layoff. I count potassium more now than I counted protein when I was a beginner. Potatoes, Watermelon bananas, edamames.. Takes calcium magnesium supplements and potassium supplements. Haven’t tried taurine besides in energy drinks but the high caffeine will make me cramp worse. Consistent stretching doesn’t make a difference either. I don’t know what to do anymore. 

Aton

Yet to find anything that works better for me then taurine lots of water and liver supps. 

I tend to not want to use tren longer than a month because of the cramps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Sicilianeffex

Late to the party. Bump on the Taurine for sure. Oddly enough, a little quinine from seltzers or lemon bitters have helped me out when I'm at the end of my Witts with the cramping. I get it from both Tren and deca. I have a solid 30-45 minutes dynamic stretch routine I do everyday before a work out that has done a lot of good for the cramps. Taurine was always part of my regiment, TUDCA, UDCA, MIC - and if you take it religiously it helps alot. Or at least, has helped me out big Time with the cramps. I was routinely getting up at 3-4am walking around like a ballerina until my calves would quit cramping, or getting stuck bent over from a hip flexor or my least favorite, phone call bicep bullsh*t. 

What I've noticed this time around (TestE 1600mg/wk, EQ 1800mg/wk, Deca 1200mg/wk) is water is king, liver supp on point will keep the cramps further away, and stretching is a necessary evil. I have tossed in vit D/K2, and a CoQ supp that have also been helping out a lot.

Hope you get it sorted! Keep us posted if anything helps or doesn't. Would love to hear of any new tricks 

Imtryin

I get my cramps in my lower back or side of my neck. The neck really hurts lol. Feel like my head is gonna turn like the girl in Exorcist lol. I just deal with it  and try to stretch some. Good luck brothers. 

• Like 1

Cujo

Where are you guys finding udca? I'm looking everywhere for it and its hard to find. Running A high tren dose (didn't know if it was tren or t3) and calves cramp so bad a night and my feet cramp