• GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JuicedVenom

What do you think

Guest JuicedVenom

Of Trump? Hillary?

jm750

Hillary will just continue for obama on ruining this country even more. Trump all the way. He has balls. And America has lost its balls its time to clean up the crooks in washington and take our damn country back.

Trump will eate her up for breakfast

MisterB

i was hoping for a serious rep like chris christie , but did not happen, now its one crazy against the other crazy

jm750

Christie joined forces with trump. So he must be crazy now!! Lol

Guest JuicedVenom
i was hoping for a serious rep like chris christie , but did not happen, now its one crazy against the other crazy

Lmao. Very true

MisterB

yup... they're going to make Hillary win and that sucks balls...

jm750
yup... they're going to make Hillary win and that sucks balls...

You have to have faith man!!

Guest JuicedVenom

Don't say Hillary is going to win!!

bayou boy

She will be triumphed

jm750
She will be triumphed

haha. I like your thinking. 😀

T-bar

I hate to say it but she is going to win, and I hate her guts. (I didn't hate saying that second part).

The RNC is going to back someone totally new in the final few months prior to election. They won't support Trump. It's a suicide move but these guys are old, stubborn and only care about making money for themselves. They know Trump won't play by their rules.

The Republicn party is going to be divided up. Hillary and Bernie will join forces. We will be stuck with a country that is going to implode by sucking all the life out of those who work hard and handing it over to those who do nothing but take.

Sometimes things have to totally fail before you can fix them. I feel like the US is in that position now. All we need is an election to make it happen.

Guest JuicedVenom

Damn I hope you are wrong

jm750
I hate to say it but she is going to win, and I hate her guts. (I didn't hate saying that second part).

The RNC is going to back someone totally new in the final few months prior to election. They won't support Trump. It's a suicide move but these guys are old, stubborn and only care about making money for themselves. They know Trump won't play by their rules.

The Republicn party is going to be divided up. Hillary and Bernie will join forces. We will be stuck with a country that is going to implode by sucking all the life out of those who work hard and handing it over to those who do nothing but take.

Sometimes things have to totally fail before you can fix them. I feel like the US is in that position now. All we need is an election to make it happen.

I feel the same way. I just don't want to admit it! Hillary clinton will be a disaster to the country. You are right. The establishment wants to keep on playing the corrupt game, and Trump will abolish that. They will never back him. She is a lying sack of shit. And calling her "shit" is actually too good for her!

Guest JuicedVenom

I dislike this entire situation

Daredevil

I think Trump will win. Some people say he's the next Anti-Christ though. Some say Trump won't care about national debt because he's so rich.

But on another topic within this thread, which prior President was the best?