AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Quadster

Anger management

therocksays
Bro I don't believe all men are that shit. The urge can't be stopped sure but the action could of.

Them books sound like a solid reason to get a library card thx for the suggestions and offer brother

No, not every man will do it, but every man is wired to. We are hard wired to spray our seed all over the place. Any time a man makes the decision not to stray, he is going against all of his genetic wiring.

therocksays
Thx man I'll do that, appreciate it!

Ruiz has about 5 life books, all are great. They're called 'Toltec wisdom' books. The 5 levels is written by the son of Ruiz, it's a good read, but don Miguel is definitely a master of life knowledge

• Like 1

traumajunkie
No, not every man will do it, but every man is wired to. We are hard wired to spray our seed all over the place. Any time a man makes the decision not to stray, he is going against all of his genetic wiring.

I believe it. Just as every woman is bard wired to continue finding a more suitable mate- someone stronger, more able to fight and hunt and protect the family.

Good deal unplugging this weekend quadster. Smart choice. I hope you've blocked both of their numbers- and just hand the alcohol to someone else to hold for you. You don't need it right now. Stand strong. We all support you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

therocksays

I am glad you were able to listen, I hope you grab the books. If you have to do just one, do the 4 agreements. Good luck brother. You got this.

• Like 1

therocksays

This is why I love aa

• Like 1

Aton
Not on anything but test atm, thinking more time under my belt with no booze is the way too go. Never heard of kramton?

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/kratom.html

There a bunch of strains. Some uplift and give energy, some pain relief, some mood changing, others will bring u down and make u sleepy.

Enough taken will get u into an odd high feeling.

It belongs in the opioid family. It has been very effective in drug treatments to get people off of crack heroin pain meds and more.

Hopefully the link worked and u can read up on it. Try it or not thought I'd share an option.

It helps me in certain situations ptsd related

Helps w sleep. If I'm not using something to sleep I will only get 30 min sleep at a time at most.

In 20 plus yrs I can't shake this habit. Still have the feeling if I sleep too long I will have a sharp object or barrel pointed at my face lol!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

Or worse

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

therocksays

Kratom is excellent for pain and energy, if you need it. I'd just try to steer clear of all mood altering substances at this point, if I were you. Unless you go on an ayahuasca retreat. Past that, focus on picking up a new habit. More gym time, meditation, yoga, cardio. Some positive habits. Especially based on what you were saying, sounds like you're prone to substance abuse and while kratom isn't super addictive, it can be and this isn't the time to play games. IMO.

• Like 1

Quadster

Integrity over base instinct. We got disipline for training, that's harder then disipline to not bang anything that moves lmao but looks like that maybe isn't the popular opinion

I'm done with that game for now tho gotta focus on me

• Like 1

Quadster
https://www.drugs.com/illicit/kratom.html

There a bunch of strains. Some uplift and give energy, some pain relief, some mood changing, others will bring u down and make u sleepy.

Enough taken will get u into an odd high feeling.

It belongs in the opioid family. It has been very effective in drug treatments to get people off of crack heroin pain meds and more.

Hopefully the link worked and u can read up on it. Try it or not thought I'd share an option.

It helps me in certain situations ptsd related

Helps w sleep. If I'm not using something to sleep I will only get 30 min sleep at a time at most.

In 20 plus yrs I can't shake this habit. Still have the feeling if I sleep too long I will have a sharp object or barrel pointed at my face lol!

Thx man I'll read up on that

traumajunkie
Integrity over base instinct. We got disipline for training, that's harder then disipline to not bang anything that moves lmao but looks like that maybe isn't the popular opinion

I'm done with that game for now tho gotta focus on me

It's taken having my heart broken twice....to really slam into my head that you give nothing up for no man (woman in your case). I won't compromise anything...my values, my plans, my goals, my integrity. You wanna be with me- you make yourself fit into my world. Do that for a bit......and then I'll start making some room for you.

Start focusing on you and only you and the right person will gravitate to that. (But don't be like me---- you gotta leave your house for more than gym and work [emoji23])

• Like 2

Quadster
Kratom is excellent for pain and energy, if you need it. I'd just try to steer clear of all mood altering substances at this point, if I were you. Unless you go on an ayahuasca retreat. Past that, focus on picking up a new habit. More gym time, meditation, yoga, cardio. Some positive habits. Especially based on what you were saying, sounds like you're prone to substance abuse and while kratom isn't super addictive, it can be and this isn't the time to play games. IMO.

Running is my meditstion never tried yoga. Slowly getting the need to drink handles, think AA might help to. Thx man

Quadster
It's taken having my heart broken twice....to really slam into my head that you give nothing up for no man (woman in your case). I won't compromise anything...my values, my plans, my goals, my integrity. You wanna be with me- you make yourself fit into my world. Do that for a bit......and then I'll start making some room for you.

Start focusing on you and only you and the right person will gravitate to that. (But don't be like me---- you gotta leave your house for more than gym and work [emoji23])

That's where I'm at to but looking forward if we don't give a little why would they rite? Values goals integrity shouldn't be compromised for nobody tho I ageee wit that.

traumajunkie
That's where I'm at to but looking forward if we don't give a little why would they rite? Values goals integrity shouldn't be compromised for nobody tho I ageee wit that.

Give a little when you're ready. And from someone who's learned the hard lesson (PM me if you wanna) do so sparingly.

• Like 1

Markg518

I'm about to say something only my wife knows about and only because this relates somewhat well with it.

When I was 21 I found out my than girlfriend/fiance was pregnant and well I was and wasn't happy because I was to young but stepped up and became a man and father.

Three yrs later I found she was cheating with her boss and if that wasn't bad enough her mother who was and probably still is the biggest cunt yeah I said it because she is that my son wasn't mine and I blew it off because of how she was well court came for custody and had to give a DNA test and then my life changed and found out that in fact he wasn't mine and from that day I was no longer to be a part of his life image that after raising him since birth and doing everything a dad does to just stop just like that.

I wanted to kill them all her, her mother and the her boss even though he wasn't the father my life as I knew it was turned upside down.

It took everything I had to control myself.

Two weeks later I ran into my wife and have been together ever since she promised me my own son and two miscarriages later she was pregnant with MY SON !!

If I can have my life torn away from me like that and overcome I believe anyone can do it also.

Brother you'll find that one special person who will be your everything and usually happens when your not expecting it to.

Sorry to blab but felt it kind of relates to this and to whatever anyone else may be going through.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 1