AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Quadster

Anger management

traumajunkie

^^^^^^ all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Markg518

Let it out here brother and don't give him the satisfaction of getting to you.

Be strong like you are. Hit the iron instead and take your anger and frustration out on it !!!!

Block them both so they can't text you and get you going.

You don't need that immature bullshit !!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Aton

Man I'm sorry to hear all of this Quadster!

I think most of us have been where u r now.

Keep ur self very busy. Get on w ur life. Meet someone when ur ready. But most of all get her out of ur mind and the douche bag too.

Maybe try some kramton. It's not a common item employers test for and it really does the job and has a hell of a lot of benies. Pain management blah blah.

I know about the testing cuz I manage a few locations that do randoms and I use it my self once in a great while.

Also if ur on tren or any other nandrolone get off of it now!

Not going to help ur emotional state atm.

Run on some other better options.

Vent any time on here if u want to talk. If u need to talk to someone a little more one on one hit me up on wickr. Aton1 is my user.

My brother is going through the exact I mean exact same thing right now. Now he understands the emotional mess and mind state I was in when I was in his shoes.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

dr.ziegler420

You can do this brother!! I fight the same demons 24 hrs a day and if I can you can!!!! And will taking that drink change anything??? No,other than adding guilt to your emotuonal roller coaster.Just hang on man even if its just one minute at a time.8f you ever need to talk or just bitch and get it all out hit me up 24/7.

• Like 1

therocksays

Can't tell you how to live, but take it from a dude who has done what you're doing, change your number and get new friends. Cut everything attached to that part of your life and rebuild. If the ones you cut are real friends, they'll be there once you've collected yourself and they'll understand. I needed to cut everything but couldn't and I was miserable until I was forced to go to a 8 month rehab, forcing me to break everyone off from my life and it was the best thing for me.

• Like 3

therocksays

If you don't make the break, you'll drive yourself into oblivion with substance abuse. Get lost in the weights, and meeting new people, you'll thank me later or you'll tell me I was right when you get out of rehab next year. If you survive it. I'm really sorry that happened to you, but don't talk to that dude. You have nothing to say to him. And I know you're angry as you can possibly be, but I'm telling you, bro, you probably would've done it to him. We are men. Wired at a genetic level to sleep with every woman we come into contact with, it's how we are designed. There's a great boom by dr chris ryan called sex at dawn. Read that, and read the four agreementS by don Miguel ruiz. Both books are great reads and super easy. Both unrelated, but both will help you tremendously with your current situation. I've shared on this board before about my attempted suicide a year and a half ago and if anyone can tell you how to navigate this, it's me. I've been where you are. Maybe worse, maybe not. But I've been there. Please m, grab those books. The sex at dawn will help you make sense of why this whole thing happened with your wife and that dude and why you feel the way you do about it and why it all makes sense, but it's backwards. Read it. And the 4 agreements is a way to live, an explanation of this process of life, the dream as Ruiz would describe it. It's a way of living that will help you let go of the baggage you are toting everywhere you go. If you don't let go of this shit, it will be so heavy you'll drown in alcohol. I'm telling you this cause I understand. Check out those books. If you can't afford them, tell me and I'll mail them to you or buy them for you.

• Like 3

BIGVNYC

She is his problem now and she will do him same way she did you! Bro you are better than this hold you head up and show them you are the better man! You have to be strong alcohol will make you feel good for a couple of hours but then reality sets back in. Just move on Bro ignore those fuckers erase them from your life they don't exist! Time heals all wounds and there is a better lady out there for you.................

• Like 4

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom

Bro listen to me. I been married 2x. 1 x for 12 years. I'm good. No a slip up. Same month my brother was.... He's gone 4 ever.

I'm in middle of a slight wife situation now. I'm not going too let ANYONE OR Anything. TAKE MY mind away from me and my training is my way of proving that I'm not willing to let ANY substance control me. Aton is a great guy to talk to. You should hit him up. Otherwise you know I'm here.

Quadster
Man I'm sorry to hear all of this Quadster!

I think most of us have been where u r now.

Keep ur self very busy. Get on w ur life. Meet someone when ur ready. But most of all get her out of ur mind and the douche bag too.

Maybe try some kramton. It's not a common item employers test for and it really does the job and has a hell of a lot of benies. Pain management blah blah.

I know about the testing cuz I manage a few locations that do randoms and I use it my self once in a great while.

Also if ur on tren or any other nandrolone get off of it now!

Not going to help ur emotional state atm.

Run on some other better options.

Vent any time on here if u want to talk. If u need to talk to someone a little more one on one hit me up on wickr. Aton1 is my user.

My brother is going through the exact I mean exact same thing right now. Now he understands the emotional mess and mind state I was in when I was in his shoes.

Not on anything but test atm, thinking more time under my belt with no booze is the way too go. Never heard of kramton?

• Like 1

Quadster
If you don't make the break, you'll drive yourself into oblivion with substance abuse. Get lost in the weights, and meeting new people, you'll thank me later or you'll tell me I was right when you get out of rehab next year. If you survive it. I'm really sorry that happened to you, but don't talk to that dude. You have nothing to say to him. And I know you're angry as you can possibly be, but I'm telling you, bro, you probably would've done it to him. We are men. Wired at a genetic level to sleep with every woman we come into contact with, it's how we are designed. There's a great boom by dr chris ryan called sex at dawn. Read that, and read the four agreementS by don Miguel ruiz. Both books are great reads and super easy. Both unrelated, but both will help you tremendously with your current situation. I've shared on this board before about my attempted suicide a year and a half ago and if anyone can tell you how to navigate this, it's me. I've been where you are. Maybe worse, maybe not. But I've been there. Please m, grab those books. The sex at dawn will help you make sense of why this whole thing happened with your wife and that dude and why you feel the way you do about it and why it all makes sense, but it's backwards. Read it. And the 4 agreements is a way to live, an explanation of this process of life, the dream as Ruiz would describe it. It's a way of living that will help you let go of the baggage you are toting everywhere you go. If you don't let go of this shit, it will be so heavy you'll drown in alcohol. I'm telling you this cause I understand. Check out those books. If you can't afford them, tell me and I'll mail them to you or buy them for you.

Bro I don't believe all men are that shit. The urge can't be stopped sure but the action could of.

Them books sound like a solid reason to get a library card thx for the suggestions and offer brother

Quadster

Brothers you give better advice then my buddies I known for years. Took the weekend to unplug and calm my shit and feeling like I'm gunna make it now. Thx brothers and lady-bro

• Like 3

Staynattybruh

Would like to also recommend the sequel to the 4 agreements called the 5 levels of attachment.

• Like 1

Quadster
Would like to also recommend the sequel to the 4 agreements called the 5 levels of attachment.

Thx man I'll do that, appreciate it!

Aton
Not on anything but test atm, thinking more time under my belt with no booze is the way too go. Never heard of kramton?

Good to hear ur only on test. Don't dwell on what could have been different or how things r atm.

The alcohol is good as well. It sounds like it's something u use to drown things out w id possible.

Main thing is keep busy focus on some positive attainable goals.

Get happy w ur self, I know that sounds stupid but if ur not happy w how u r, how u act, what u do or don't have in life u will always b miserable. U will only attract neg miserable people.

When ur out of the woods and back to having fun u will enjoy who u have around u.

Hope u know ur better off w her out of ur life. It may not seem like it. It will sink in like a light turning on one day.

Later on ru will thank this Dick head for take away ur problems.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom

Agreed ^^^^^^^ when I first left my wife the first one. I thought there was no hope, until a few months later when I was approached by a few different people. And mainly because my body had morphed from one thing to another to the point my wife wanted me back. Seven years later she still trying to get me back. No lie absolutely 100% true story, she broke down recently begging for me to work things out with her. We've been divorced for seven fucking years I am already remarried, but that's a whole Nother story