AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Quadster

Anger management

Quadster

I been divorced 2 wks and just got a week in with no liquor after a rough year with it. Its bout to got to hell tho. Got texted from the guy that was banging my wife. Anger don't even begin to describe me rn. Tryin too not fn go off on his pathetic ass. Never wanted a drink so bad. Tryin too stay strong.

traumajunkie

Vent here man. It's what we are here for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

G_nome76
I been divorced 2 wks and just got a week in with no liquor after a rough year with it. Its bout to got to hell tho. Got texted from the guy that was banging my wife. Anger don't even begin to describe me rn. Tryin too not fn go off on his pathetic ass. Never wanted a drink so bad. Tryin too stay strong.

I also deal with anger issues on and off Tren. The bottle is no good brother never found an answer at the bottom of any of em. Alcohol just lowers inhibitions and makes whatever emotion your feeling stronger so that's no good. That being said the best thing I have found to curb my anger is pot. I also am on a prescription for bupropion 300mg I hated all other prescription that were supposed to curb my anger but they were all downers and I got shit to do. This one is an upper and actually turned me into a morning person. But best chill pill in the world is pot. I try not to smoke it to much cuz it makes me lazy and I eat everything in the house but I keep it around and if I feel like skull fucking someone's soul then I take a puff or two and I'm good. Just a thought bud I know it does not work for everyone due to work and drug tests and shit but me and a ton of army buddies with Ptsd all agree its the only thing that truly works every time.

Guest Servertech

The gym and iron best anger management in existence

G_nome76
The gym and iron best anger management in existence

Ya also have to agree with servertech. I believe he is one angry mother F'r cuz he is constantly smashing the weights

Quadster

I had to stop smoking when I got this job, heavy machinery so they due test for it. TRhe weights are my church tonight too keep me sane and keep him safe from harm!

• Like 1

traumajunkie
I had to stop smoking when I got this job, heavy machinery so they due test for it. TRhe weights are my church tonight too keep me sane and keep him safe from harm!

Block the number as well- you don't need more reason to be angry. If only I could count the number of people I've blocked from my phone as well as my life LOL

• Like 4

Quadster
Block the number as well- you don't need more reason to be angry. If only I could count the number of people I've blocked from my phone as well as my life LOL

Ya thats a good idea and safer for all! The fuck kind of man does that shit ffs

Blocked! Twisted tho I'm curious what the dick wanted lmao

• Like 1

traumajunkie

Curiosity killed the cat.....though in this case, curiosity killed the text sender, let it die man. LOL he probably wanted to cry to you that the ex said you're better in bed [emoji23] and chew you out for that!

• Like 2

G_nome76

Prob just poking the bear. Not worth it he is beneath you.

• Like 2

G_nome76

If you were closer I would invite you out to the beach and we would have a bonfire by the water and chill. Nothing better than nature to calm the soul.

• Like 1

G_nome76

That or we would go to the bar drink tequila and destroy all who oppose us. Could go either way lol

• Like 1

traumajunkie
That or we would go to the bar drink tequila and destroy all who oppose us. Could go either way lol

Avoiding that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

G_nome76
Avoiding that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Try to but every once and a while oh it's sooooooo good.

Old Dego

You do what these guys an lady's are telling you. I speak to you, knowing how you feel. One, don't fucking drink. Two, that PUKE, wants you to mess up, to make him an your ex, justified, in their pathetic actions.

Just remember, that DICK has YOU,on his mind, you don't have him on yours. Your ex is pissed that your not doing bad,without her. Then she's sending this dippshit off on a dummy mission to text you an piss you off,so you do something to screw up,an get in trouble. Then she knows where your at. He doesn't even realize, that he's keeping her connected to you. Laugh. Your on their minds. Not the other way. But don't fucking go drinking to fix or numb anything. Work through it,an it'll get easier. Some days are gonna be worse than others,but it will get better. I promise. Besides, alcohol lowers your testosterone.

• Like 4