Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Quadster

Thats a good way to sort out the fools lmao

traumajunkie

Oh my lord! LMAO I'm watching the video. Will report back [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traumajunkie

"Women are growing all over as they add more weight to the barbell and aren't getting that Kim K look they are going for" [emoji51] fuck! Why didn't ANYONE tell me that skinny thighs and a fat saggy butt are what I should have been aiming for instead of shapely thighs and a perky bottom. You all let me build up and get bulky and squat and *gasp* manly

She suggests the following for tarted glute exercises without growing anything else: (my comments in parenthesis)

Deadlifts (hits lower and upper back, obliques, arms, glutes, hamstrings)

Hip thrusts (targets glutes and hamstrings)

Barbell glute bridges (again, hamstring involvement)

Variations of hip thrusts--- all with hamstring involvement.

Does she not realize that by preaching this we are severely hampering even development and bringing on knee, ankle, hip complications???? Don't get me wrong--- they all target glutes AMAZINGLY and as a woman whose squats are 100% quad dominant I agree---- squats aren't to key to a better ass.....but telling girls that these things won't grow their thighs [emoji24] why!!!!!!!

Off my soap box now.

• Like 2

Quadster

That Kim kardashian look is easy too get, its implants lmao

• Like 2

dr.ziegler420

Lmfao!!!!

Guest JuicedVenom

Oh my. Misinformation at its best

G_nome76

So is this considered hoe science?

• Like 2

Aton

Kim Kardashians ass is sooo fucking disgusting. I want to puke every time I see her stupid ass!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

The sexiest thing is a nice thick muscular set of legs!

Not fat muscular, not skinny fat. I've seen some women that had big muscular quads, Hams, n calves and were still damn sexy.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Balut45
The sexiest thing is a nice thick muscular set of legs!

Not fat muscular, not skinny fat. I've seen some women that had big muscular quads, Hams, n calves and were still damn sexy.

Wife drug me to a Tim McGraw/Faith Hill concert last month... best part of the damn concert was watching Faith's legs all night! Long, muscular, and in shape.... did I mention long?

• Like 1

Aton

Lmao balut45

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I don't understand the obsession on getting a big butt.................

aa_logo_email.png

traumajunkie
I don't understand the obsession on getting a big butt.................

Because magazines and social media tell us it's desirable as do male commentary (not here of course).....and girls wanna be desirable.

• Like 2

Aton

I big ass is not desirable! Not hot

That big thing will just get in the way of everything else.

Firm ass yes big no! I would rather hump ur leg like a sex crazed teen if u had it all put together!

I'm a legs n boobs man!

Hell im not choosy I like em all shape n sizes but I know what really drives me crazy.

aa_logo_email.png