AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Guest Servertech

Shout out to JV

Guest Servertech

lots of great bros here I however want to thank JV

known this guy for years, helped me out numerous times never expecting or accepting anything in return..

AA is truly lucky to have such a dedicated, loyal, knowledgeable bro of his character being a leader here.

ty JV for everything

rogueamerican

I will second that, so glad I came to AA and met him. Thank you for all your help with everything brother, you are a great man!

• Like 1

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm Grade PCT Only!

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices!

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!

PRIVATE LABEL - Quality in Everything We do!

PURITY SOURCE LABS -

ADVANCE ELITE LABS - Paving the Path to Perfection!

IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

SCIROXX - Pharma grade GH & IGF1!

CRAZYSTEROIDS- Best Steroid Powder Source

dr.ziegler420

I knew JV before here and he's always been a standup bro.Since I've been here he has went out of his way to make me feel at home.Much respect brother!!

• Like 1

Guest JuicedVenom

Me. Lol. I do my absolute best. And I definitely help anyone who asks. I'm happy that you guys noticed the time and effort I put in. Means a lot coming from you SERVERTECH your a great guy as well and have done a lot for me.

Guest JuicedVenom
I will second that, so glad I came to AA and met him. Thank you for all your help with everything brother, you are a great man!

Rogue!!!! My brother from another mother. Much respect

Guest JuicedVenom
I knew JV before here and he's always been a standup bro.Since I've been here he has went out of his way to make me feel at home.Much respect brother!!

Yessir you have. And I truly try to treat every one equally. I think that AA is by far the best forum I ever have been on. NEVERMIND be a part of. Drama free, and no disrespect. I'm proud of what WE AS A TEAM have created and we are just beginning Much respect DR Z

Aton

Only known JV for a bit. Met him through Kai who is also one hell of a dude in my book.

JV has been a stand up down to earth kind of guy which earns some respect from me. If he's a friend of Kai's he's a friend of mine.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Baylor

JV is my hero this board definitely wouldn't be where it is today without him.

• Like 1

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

Bama11

I just woke up and read this and have to give honor to where honor is due, I remember when I got something from Vaultek and they ask to check Anabolic Architects out a new and upcoming board and they were only the names Juiced Venom, Servertech, Bigvnyc, and Aristodemus. I would get on here and there and watch it from time to time, and now look at what dedication, determination and not giving up has built, I THANK AND HONOR YOU GUYS JV for this place that y'all built in FAITH and HOPE!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Guest JuicedVenom
lots of great bros here I however want to thank JV

known this guy for years, helped me out numerous times never expecting or accepting anything in return..

AA is truly lucky to have such a dedicated, loyal, knowledgeable bro of his character being a leader here.

ty JV for everything

Well thank you for the kind words!!!! I had faith in this board from day 1. A lot more people who I know from elsewhere now regulars here. I think that without YOU revamping the site etc. we would not be where we are today. this was a team effort. And we will continue to grow and become leader of the industry. I am very lucky that Aristodemus had the faith and trust in me too start a board from new to now. servertech your a great guy and we would be lost without you.

BIGVNYC

JV is a Rock Star :cool:

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom
JV is a Rock Star :cool:[/quote

I never thought of it that way

Guest JuicedVenom

I'm here to stay. So hopefully you all don't have any problems with me. And if you do, pm me and I would gladly talk about it and fix it if I see a need for improvement. Absolutely no problem with that. Much respect to all of you.

PROUD MEMBER OF AA.

Aton

I've got a problem w ya bubba and it's gotta be dealt w face to face no chicken shit pm's!

Jk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

aa_logo_email.png

Guest JuicedVenom
I've got a problem w ya bubba and it's gotta be dealt w face to face no chicken shit pm's!

Jk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. I'll buy you lunch