AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Bama11

Pursuit

Bama11

OK, my wife and i have been talking about a subject that alot of people dont understand. My wife asked me " Does it turn you on when i pursue you?" of course my answer if " HELL YEA!"

And i think it is the other way around when a man pursues a woman, not stalking crazy stuff, but showing interest and making an effort to pursue her, it turns them on. I myself think it does the same for the man and woman, because there is something that is in us that desires to be wanted and accepted. So without being stalking Tom, or a crazy perv, let me know your thoughts on this if you are a man and if you are a woman. Do you like to pursue/ and be pursued. Im not up to date on all the science behind it, but i do believe its a big role in behaviors we have. One more thing when my wife pursued me it showed me she has confidence in herself and that is a complete turn on for me, a woman who is confident in herself and knows what she wants, and the same goes for woman to men, dont be afraid to pursue, it may just the thing that turns the situation all to your favor.

• Like 4

Guest Servertech

i like to pursue the iron at the gym, no time for relationships

glock4319
i like to pursue the iron at the gym, no time for relationships

You and Rosie must be best friends. Lol

Gotta have the pussy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest Servertech

nah sex/getting off last thing on my mind

glock4319

Now that's dedication right there.

• Like 1

traumajunkie

I get annoyed when I'm "pursued" just be fucking normal [emoji23] I also won't waist my time pursuing anyone. I like my time. I like my space- and men have proven time and again that they are self serving liars. Prove to me that you're worth giving up and letting go of a life I enjoy in which my only concern is myself....and then perhaps I'll entertain a game or two.

That being said---- when I'm actually in a relationship, flirt wth me, desire me, want me....and I'll give back everything you give me and more.

• Like 2

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Guest Servertech
I get annoyed when I'm "pursued" just be fucking normal [emoji23] I also won't waist my time pursuing anyone. I like my time. I like my space- and men have proven time and again that they are self serving liars. Prove to me that you're worth giving up and letting go of a life I enjoy in which my only concern is myself....and then perhaps I'll entertain a game or two.

That being said---- when I'm actually in a relationship, flirt wth me, desire me, want me....and I'll give back everything you give me and more.

amen

Bama11

I respect your honesty here. You can not say ALL men are self serving liars because of a few/lot if bad relationships. Thank you for your input!!! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

traumajunkie
I respect your honesty here. You can not say ALL men are self serving liars because of a few/lot if bad relationships. Thank you for your input!!! [emoji12]

Your perceptions are derived from experience. Mine is such that all men are self serving liars until proven otherwise (that doesn't go for friendships.... I'm speaking of the "romantic" realm)

• Like 1

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Bama11
Your perceptions are derived from experience. Mine is such that all men are self serving liars until proven otherwise (that doesn't go for friendships.... I'm speaking of the "romantic" realm)

I still honor and respect your thoughts and opinions. [emoji6]

• Like 1

Quadster

If you don't show your interested you lose them. Yhats how I lost my wife she found someone who pursued her. Course she could of not banged him lol but if there another woman in my future Ill put more effort into the persuit

• Like 1

Markg518

Well I'm out of the whole loop of modern dating and what not.

I remember seeing this girl she was 13-14 I was 15 she came to my parents house with my sisters friend and never seen her again until I was maybe 22 and then she disappeared again.

Well one night a friend wanted to go out and I wasn't feeling it but he convinced me anyway and low and behold there she was so I approached her and we hit it off and we've been together ever since and it was this weekend 19 yrs ago.

Not sure if this has much to due with your question but yeah in a way it does if you like something pursue it because you'll never know how it will end up if you don't and that goes with anything !!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest Servertech
Well I'm out of the whole loop of modern dating and what not.

I remember seeing this girl she was 13-14 I was 15 she came to my parents house with my sisters friend and never seen her again until I was maybe 22 and then she disappeared again.

Well one night a friend wanted to go out and I wasn't feeling it but he convinced me anyway and low and behold there she was so I approached her and we hit it off and we've been together ever since and it was this weekend 19 yrs ago.

Not sure if this has much to due with your question but yeah in a way it does if you like something pursue it because you'll never know how it will end up if you don't and that goes with anything !!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

thats great bro

BIGVNYC

The only thing i persue is a better Pr and cycle.

I am yet to find the perfect girl worth pursuing.

Men are not the problem woman are the problem. Humans are the problem! As most are just not right in the head! And yes i have someone there or a few but i am still looking for wifey......

• Like 3

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

rogueamerican

Trauma I really hope some day you find that man, that will make you glad you went through all the bad ones to find the perfect one. Not for men's sake, but for humans sake that you know there are still good people out there that can and will put others before themselves every time. Also that you won't have to give up any of your life to be with them but to share it with them and enjoy it all. They are out there. I would give my life for my wife and kids in a heart beat, no questions asked and would do it joyfully if it meant they would be safe and happy. And will raise my boys to do the same!

• Like 3

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm Grade PCT Only!

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices!

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!

PRIVATE LABEL - Quality in Everything We do!

PURITY SOURCE LABS -

ADVANCE ELITE LABS - Paving the Path to Perfection!

IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

SCIROXX - Pharma grade GH & IGF1!

CRAZYSTEROIDS- Best Steroid Powder Source