AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Vfusion

What brand?

Vfusion

I was sitting here browsing AA and I thought, I wonder what brands of vehicles everyone drives versus their dream car, meaning did you get your dream car?. I've always wanted a BMW, I find these cars to be very sexy and a blast to drive, so I went out after all these years and bought a BMW back in February, best purchase I've ever made. I also have always wanted a 97 twin turbo Toyota Supra, may pick one up after selling my 1990 383 stroker Iroc Z.

• Like 1

dsgym

Well, I'm a 24 year old recent college grad struggling to makes ends meet, who spends his "play" money (you know the money I'm apparently supposed to spend on booze) on gear and supplements.... so NOPE I don't have my dream car, I'm driving a little 2010 Chevy that gets like 40mpg. So I won't complain.

One of my dream cars is like you except I like the 94 supra. Hell I'll take stock if I need to.

Dream truck: early 50's ford F100

Dream motorcycle: well, I was always wanting to get my hands on a custom Harley FXDX Dyna superglide sport, cause I'm 5'6" and hate balancing big bikes. (Me on a 1000cc Honda repsol was funny...) BUT

triumph released this new sexy Bonneville Bobber 1200cc for $12K and my panties are DROPPED.

eea628aa6bc7ee98e0f9339201434c74.thumb.jpg.049e02051fe724581696b61183d34957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Servertech

what i want

71chevelle 454 ls6

or new jaguar

traumajunkie

72 corvette blacked out is my dream or a lotus- any year any color.

I drive a Nissan Versa. It gets shittier mileage than you'd expect [emoji35]

• Like 2

Lift like a man, Look like a lady!

Guest JuicedVenom

I got my 2012 Dyna Wide Glide.With Vance and Hines flat black pipes and reprogrammer as well as a k&N air filter, I use from march- November. And 73 Camaro split bumper all black. Even the split bumpers(satin black) 4 speed , power windows. Small block with aluminum heads and gear drive timing and the

Z-28 package. All black, After all the black, I needed something to break it up a little, so I ended up going with a set of polish aluminum, tourque thrust wheels. Aluminum heads. Lots of money and me and my brother ( rest his soul) built it.

I also drive a decent Toyota 2016 as my daily driver which is actually my wife's leased car, she was nice enough to get 2. So I wouldn't have to drive my SHO anymore which was one fast car anyway

thabeast

I drive an old jeep Cherokee and buick regal for work. Im pretty hard on cars. At times i get very dirty working and it pretty much ruins my vehicles. Mechanically i take very good care of my vehicles and they last a very long time. I buy vehicles that i can pay cash for. I myself have never had a car payment, but i have got my wife new cars. I used to always want a new Cadillac, have always loved all caddys. But as ive got older, ive realised as long as i have a descent vehicle to get me bsck n forth, im good to go! Plus i would be so pissed to ruin a seat or carpet of a new car! Ill just get my wife new cars, which is somethinh i need to do begore the baby is here. May have to get her a van![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ross

What I want : 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with lift,35 inch tires and custom extras.

What I drive: 74 Dodge Charger , Murdered out ( Black on red interior) With a few custom touches,and side pipes. Not a high horsepower race car,more of a cruiser with crap gas mileage lol ( It was my original dream car) Pic is pre sidepipes

DSCN2065.thumb.JPG.fe2b50996b3042085b52081d6cb9d826.JPG

dsgym
What I want : 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with lift,35 inch tires and custom extras.

What I drive: 74 Dodge Charger , Murdered out ( Black on red interior) With a few custom touches,and side pipes. Not a high horsepower race car,more of a cruiser with crap gas mileage lol ( It was my original dream car) Pic is pre sidepipes

Hehe I got an 06 wrangler unlimited, 6" lift with 36" tires and lots of custom extras. All black steel extras. Older but a beaut

• Like 1

Bama11

I drive a 2007 Toyota camry hybrid, and i love it!!!!!! it runs also on gas, and i get 45 miles to the gallon!!!!! what more can someone ask for?

• Like 1

Baylor

Hey Pal I drive a Honda CRZ and it's not my dream car but I'm lucky to have it.

• Like 2

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

Aton
Well, I'm a 24 year old recent college grad struggling to makes ends meet, who spends his "play" money (you know the money I'm apparently supposed to spend on booze) on gear and supplements.... so NOPE I don't have my dream car, I'm driving a little 2010 Chevy that gets like 40mpg. So I won't complain.

One of my dream cars is like you except I like the 94 supra. Hell I'll take stock if I need to.

Dream truck: early 50's ford F100

Dream motorcycle: well, I was always wanting to get my hands on a custom Harley FXDX Dyna superglide sport, cause I'm 5'6" and hate balancing big bikes. (Me on a 1000cc Honda repsol was funny...) BUT

triumph released this new sexy Bonneville Bobber 1200cc for $12K and my panties are DROPPED.

[attach=full]810[/attach]

It's a looker!

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

dr.ziegler420

I drive a 2007 Crowne Vic. and a '79 F150.My dream car is a '70 Plum Crazy Purple Hemi Cuda!!

• Like 1

Markg518

The car I wish I still had was my 69' Old's Cutlass 442 I was 18 and my father kept insisting to sell and get something better on gas and that's one of the times I shouldn't have listened to dad lol.

I worked at a dealer ship for 12 yrs and got to drive just about every car. Ferrari GT 308, dodge viper, Rolls Royce, corvette ZL1, camaro ZL1, beamers, caddy ctsv, you name it I probably drove it.

I also miss my 87' Kawasaki KZ1000 and Yamaha Vmax.

Now I drive a family car soon hoping to convince the wife to let me get my Range Rover ( fingers crossed )

Good topic also.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Markg518
I drive a 2007 Crowne Vic. and a '79 F150.My dream car is a '70 Plum Crazy Purple Hemi Cuda!!

Had a 83' Nissan hardbody pick up I slammed to the ground and turned into a hardtop convertible with plum crazy paint. Have pics somewhere. Man I wish I could go back in time and tell myself keep this and that.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Pooty

Daily kid wagon is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

Dream car is prob a restomod built 69 fast back mustang.

• Like 1