AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Pooty

Elevated Liver Enzymes Question

Pooty

So i went in and gave blood 3 months ago and my ALT was 70 and AST was 38.

Doc wanted to see me back bc it was elevated. My today results were ALT 89 and AST 59

Now i have been running prop for 3 months or so and NPP for 4 weeks along with winny at 50mg ed and i did start drinking like 3 weeks ago but i have taken my liver support but i guess my question is how bad is that. im nervous to go see the doc Tues bc he gonna bitch at me.

I am off the Prob and got like a week of NPP left then i will just be on like 600mg test and deca

How long does it take to recover you liver? should i cut back and retest in a few months?

Thanks for any help

Guest Servertech

liver usually rebounds quick, injects dont effect it near as much as orals, quit drinking, what liver support you using?

mr_clean324

Wow super good question brother. I don't know the numbers but I've been taking Motrin 800 for years because I have serious back issues (4 herniated disks and 3 bulged). Two months ago my doc had me stop the Motrin because of my liver enzymes were elevated. I'm running Test Prop, Winny injections and Tren ace but now you have me thinking I should grab some liver armor just to be safe.

Mr_Clean324

Guest Servertech

i have severe bad back as well

last check 6 years ago 3-4 fully degenerated, spurs, narrowing of the spine etc.

diet can help with inflammation, massage, chiropractor, hell even accupuncture

Pooty

I use the Rich Piana Liver supplement... haha

I guess too i was taking arimedex and letro as well and t4 erry day son

Just wondering does it take days or weeks or a month to make a change in enzymes

BC I may ask for another blood draw in a few weeks now that i will be off the winny, prop and npp and i will cut my drinking down

oh also why i ask by like right after my first test i stopped drinking but started using GBL which i know has to be bad but i was prob off that for 3 weeks before this blood draw.... why i wonder the time it takes to normalize.

As i type all this and think... .i may need to slow my roll a bit... atleast until i figure this liver shit out

• Like 1

Aton

The combo of drinking winny and npp has got u jacked up brother.

Mostly winny, it's hell on ur liver.

Ur liver can take a beating and come back pretty quick.

Things that help well while on cycle.

Tudca, udca, udiliv, milk thistle, vit c there r more but the above tested double blind and Proven to repair and support healthy liver functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!
ROIDSHOP: HQ Reliable Products!  – BLACKROIDS: Fast Shipping & Best Price!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

For u old fuckers like me w back problems get off the aspirin Motrin.

If u can give nortyptline or something similar a try.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!
ROIDSHOP: HQ Reliable Products!  – BLACKROIDS: Fast Shipping & Best Price!

aa_logo_email.png

Pooty

ok well that makes sense bc i was drinking for the first test too but not on winny.

I was prob 10 weeks on winny ed at the time of the last test

Guest Servertech

inject isnt near as bad as oral

i wouldnt trust rich piana bs

Pooty

I know im just silly like that.... he is a huge ass mofo though.... it has milk thistle, NAC, L-Glutathone

Some stuff for heart, kidney and prostate.... go take a look... it doesnt seem bad

Prob need some tudca

Guest Servertech

well supps can say an ingredient quantity and quality of ingredient however

Pooty

May get some tudca and when i go tues im gonna ask for a mulligan!!

Pooty

So at what enzyme numbers should i really be worried about my liver?

dsgym

Well ALT norms can be 7-56 and AST from 10-40.

Common causes of elevated levels are cirrhosis (from chronic issues), viral liver infections, alcohol, iron overload....

Muscle tissue damage (from hard training) is very likely to cause a release of more of the liver enzymes (I've referred to this in a post about "normal" abnormal values for us lifters).

Try cleaning things up. Getting rid of orals. No booze. Take a few days off of lifting then get em checked.

• Like 1

Pooty

No booze??? Ahhhh man.

So if i were to clean it up for two weeks would my levels come back down or do i need longer?

• Like 1