AA NEWS UPDATE
  • COME ENJOY -50% ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS – YOU HAVE 72 HOURS START 1st MAY UNTIL 3rd MAY 2021
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
G_nome76

Double barrel

G_nome76

I draw my test and Tren in the same dart. Also planning on drawing TNE/Tren for pre workout. Can I mix the two ester types in the same dart or will that mess things up from a chemistry standpoint? Also are there other gear that should not be run in the same dart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Quadster

Good question looking forward to the experts opinions on that

dsgym

It won't mess anything up no. It's like mixing Jager and Red Bull. Still gonna get alcohol. Still gonna get caffeine. They'll get absorbed differently.

The TNE will hit quick. And the tren with take its normal amount of time. Think about sustanon. It's a blend of (usually) 4 different length esters of test in the same vial.

One thing I will add... every day I pin TNE. And every other day I add mast prop to it, and every 3rd/4th day I do my test cyp. Adding things to TNE makes it not taste as strongly that's all I've noticed.

• Like 3

Guest Servertech

mix just fine

Guest JuicedVenom

I never had any problem with mixing any 2-3 gears in 1 barrel.

BIGVNYC

I have always mixed all my oils in the same syringe.

But honestly if it's a preworkout fast acting compound like Tne i am gonna do that separately from long acting esters like test cypionate.

Also when mixing oils from different labs you might want to let the syringe sit for a few minutes cause they can cause each other to crash in the syringe although this is very uncommon i have seen this happen a few times.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

G_nome76
I have always mixed all my oils in the same syringe.

But honestly if it's a preworkout fast acting compound like Tne i am gonna do that separately from long acting esters like test cypionate.

Also when mixing oils from different labs you might want to let the syringe sit for a few minutes cause they can cause each other to crash in the syringe although this is very uncommon i have seen this happen a few times.

What do you mean by crash. Are they forming like a gel or suspension?

BIGVNYC
What do you mean by crash. Are they forming like a gel or suspension?

Yes i have seen oils from different labs cause each other to crash into crystals or gel

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

And if it crashes inside you that will be serious pip

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

BIGVNYC

I have only seen about 4 times in all my years in very uncommon

aa_logo_email.png

Guest Servertech

usually only crash if you preload and let it sit as some stuff eats the syringe/stopper

Guest JuicedVenom

I would never mix a base or a non-Estered hormone in with a longer Estered one for the simple reason that I'd be using it as a pre-workout and like big V said it would pretty much change the release rate

Aton
And if it crashes inside you that will be serious pip

U r completely right on diff labs making the other crash.

I've had it happen and while pinning. Bit of a bastard for pup but manageable.

Don't like to put a suspension in w oils base tren either. But that's just my personal preference.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

If u ever get too much pip from a suspension add a little bac water to ur next pin. It will help.

aa_logo_email.png

Quadster

When you pin separately do you pin in different muscles too?