AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
bearsfan

Hospitals

bearsfan

So I've been in the dumps for health. Fuckin chest pains shortness of breath diarrhea fever cold sweats no appetite super dehydrated just feeling beat the fuck up.

Had an ambulance pick me up Tuesday morning  , thought I was having a heart attack . Xhest xray ekg blood they send me packing in 2hrs.

Go there again Thursday same problem only this time I passed out , head bounced off the concrete.  They sent me packing in 3hrs.

I saw my cardiology Friday today right looks over my files doesn't say much of anything useful. 10 minutes I was out the door.

Look on my online chart just now it says I have a partially collapsed lung and the other has bulios diseases no one told me a fuckin thing 

God i.hate healthcare

bearsfan

So they said i had a chest bone rub my lungs and cause blisters to form under my collar bone on my lungs.

SC01

That sucks man, as a healthcare professional I can certainly understand the the frustration!  It’s unfortunate and also dangerous that things like that happen and people get essentially “neglected”.  Luckily...typically, partially collapsed lungs re-inflate themselves.  However, typically, u will be more prone to risk of future collapse.  Did they Atleast prescribe some meds for pain/antibiotics to prevent any infections from the blisters?

• Thanks 1

bearsfan
Posted (edited)

They gave me the same meds pain manager gives me so I can't get them filled without messing up pain management.  

Not having a car is killing me . Its a good thing I Google. They didn't tell me to sleep sitting up or anything.  Imagine if that would have popped in my sleep ( normally only use 1 pillow) 

Edited by bearsfan

Torres

I HATE to go to the ER, because most times I did or do it's chaos stupid.

Last time I went there with chest pains, the ER Dr. says to me, I think you just had a heart attack, after doing an EKG, does another one , says the same thing, so they keep me there. Long story short , it was high blood pressure, WTF.

I'm grateful that it wasn't a heart attack, but what a fuck up for a diagnosis !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!
MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

Anabolic Architect

bearsfan

Found out today my liver went from 75 to 493 in one week. So fuckin scared

Squatster
On 5/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, bearsfan said:

Found out today my liver went from 75 to 493 in one week. So fuckin scared

So what did they say?

What’s happening now?

bearsfan

Its nit hepatitis.  I " toked " before going to er Thurs and my pee showed Paxil and zoloft . I do not take these so I assume my " smoke " was laced with them which could be my problem. I finally shit and slept and ate . I lost 20 pounds yesterday.  Atom Saw my face photos.  I feel better but still not 100% my lower stomach is distended.  No longer up near my liver . Its either lupus , my body produces too much red blood cells,  the smoke or something but its not hepatitis  a b or c

bearsfan

I have to see a stomach doctor a heart doctor and a blood doctor.