AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Heman713

Sent Money Enchanted Labs Claiming not received

Heman713

Has anyone done business with Enchanted Labs farcas ordering and receiving goods?Been emailing back and forth..I have sent money pay pal Saturday, already  Friday and Enchanted says it's pending..My end says cleared? Not trying to put them on blast but watching  my money...I ordered from a different lab on here and feel the gear was fake after ther received  my money..had to call that 300.00 order a loss....starts to make me wonder about this whole forum sponsors..Thinking I should of went to a different forum and their sponsors..If this don't go right 2nd time on this forum getting burned..Not trying to be messy but damn

Torres

@Heman713 PM me please !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Torres

As far as @Enchanted, I’ve done business with this man and it’s been great. Not sure what’s going on but we’ll figure this out !

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

ape1nope1

Don't mean to talk down, but you seem to be having a lot of issues with orders...or is it all just one order?

Just my two cents: fuck Paypal. I don’t trust it. I don’t trust a lot of things. BTC is easy, and secure. Paypal likes to be legal, and they’ll flag/stop transactions for almost any reason. I  once had nearly $5k stuck in my old paypal acct for over a year. It took that long for them to release my funds. And there was nothing shady about the money i had in there. Fuck paypal. Easier to is not always smarter.

Some of these sponsors predate this forum, so don’t blame the forum. And a lot of these sponsors are on other forums. 

Can’t help but think there’s some operator error here.

• Thanks 1

Torres
6 hours ago, ape1nope1 said:

Don't mean to talk down, but you seem to be having a lot of issues with orders...or is it all just one order?

Just my two cents: fuck Paypal. I don’t trust it. I don’t trust a lot of things. BTC is easy, and secure. Paypal likes to be legal, and they’ll flag/stop transactions for almost any reason. I  once had nearly $5k stuck in my old paypal acct for over a year. It took that long for them to release my funds. And there was nothing shady about the money i had in there. Fuck paypal. Easier to is not always smarter.

Some of these sponsors predate this forum, so don’t blame the forum. And a lot of these sponsors are on other forums. 

Can’t help but think there’s some operator error here.

I Had an issue with PayPal and will never use them again !! BitCoin is very easy and great to use. 
Like I have said, @Enchanted has been great with me and I don’t think he would flake on you. Give it alittle time. I know it’s been a week or so, but PayPal isn’t the best source , IMO. 

• Like 1

Anabolic Architect

Aton

PayPal blows, why use them? They sensor the shit out of transactions and fuck your money up all the time.

aa_logo_email.png

Enchanted

Ok I guess I was wrong about PayPal lol,they have changed a lot,the money still shows pending I can guarantee that,matter fact a lot of labs won’t send out gear until it has/had shown clear so that says a lot I sent the package even tho it still had showed pending,I haven’t even seen it go into my PayPal(meaning add up) I’m not upset but just want you to know that it still hasn’t cleared,I can assure you that,no need to lie and screw someone over $150 or any amount for that matter. 

• Like 1

Enchanted

Don’t want to put your name on blast but wanted to show you that,my last PayPal transaction shows Uber eats April 29th while your money still shows pending to this day. Can’t make that up!!

just trying to show you that you can trust me when it comes to money,keep in mind I’ve already sent out the gear while showing that. 

82B0A018-FEBF-4CD5-AD7C-1CBB4B81C919.jpeg

Heman713

Well ,I will be the 1st to man up...Enchanted has received the money..We have been communicating on the side..It took 7 days for wire transfer which is crazy and my bank shows posted which means withdrew..So understand where I am coming from...but again my apologies to Enchanted and AA members...all is good now..throughout this ordeal gave been communicated daily..After this I will never use I pay pal again 😂  

ape1nope1
Posted (edited)

Per Paypals website:

‘Transfers from unconfirmed emails/accounts can take up to 7 days to complete. PayPal has the right to pause transfers up to 21 days for any reason. Unclaimed transfers will be held 31 days before the funds are returned to the sender.’

Unless you’re using Zelle, there is NO payment that is instantaneous. Wire transfers take 2-3 days to clear after money is taken from acct. International wire transfers take 5-7 days. Bitcoin can take up to 1/2 an hour. 

Just because the funds left your acct does NOT mean the receiving party has gotten the money. This is basic banking 101.

Don’t put sponsors on blast because you don’t understand how transfers work and because you chose a crappy way to pay. Again, BTC is the way of the future...learn how to do it.

It’s incredibly inappropriate to call a sponsor a scam because of a misunderstanding.

Edited by ape1nope1
Explanations
  • Like 1