AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
48pali

Test + Anavar cycle

48pali

Looking to start my next cycle in a few weeks to get ready for summer im looking at 1000mg of test e and 75mg var ed. Should I take 75mg of var throughout the whole cycle from the first test pin or start low and then up it or it doesn't matter? What do y'all think of a test anavar cycle if anyone has done it.

DukePuke

I would personally switch out Var for Primo and use 500mg Test E 500mg Primo E and 250mg Mast E weekly. That stack will make you look kuch better than a g of test and some var and it's healthier. Then for the last 4 weeks if you re really lean and want to look absolutely sick use some Winny or Tren A. 

Torres

All good options really . Nothing like the old and tried Test/Tren/Mast !!

I have always liked my Test at 1 gram or as close to it , and as far as Anavar, anything lower than 75mg for me is worthless. 
But that is just me !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

ape1nope1
Posted (edited)

Primo is an expensive switch for anavar.  But @DukePuke is right, a gram of test with var is not going to give you that summer body you likely want. 

I’ve said it before, i believe anavar to be a very mild compound. Even at high dose long period, you aren’t going to see results like tren ace. Or EQ. Or primo.

When someone says they’re getting ready for summer, i think of a cut cycle. When the average person says 1000mg test, i think of a bulk. I’ve cut on a gram of test, but i had EQ and mast thrown in.

I would keep the test. Keep the anavar 75-100 per day. Add mast to keep you dry. Eat clean.

Its hard to say without knowing more about you.

Edited by ape1nope1
Added some thoughts

Pooty

Man 1g of test is a fuck ton.  i don't know your gear experience but a gram a week is for a veteran gear bro.  I also don't know your size/weight. 

500mg a week test is plenty with 100mg day var and toss in some winny if you can handle it to harden up IF your not a huge drinker.  winny is hard on your liver.

You want to really get summer ready.  Get a diet you can follow and diet down to sub 10% bf (real sub 10 not some fucking inbody scale) and you will be turning heads in no time.

If you just want to be a mass monster with no abs then run the gram, throw in some test and waddle down the beach like the stay puff mm man.  youll turn heads that way too.  not as good though.

• Like 1

48pali
22 hours ago, Pooty said:

Man 1g of test is a fuck ton.  i don't know your gear experience but a gram a week is for a veteran gear bro.  I also don't know your size/weight. 

500mg a week test is plenty with 100mg day var and toss in some winny if you can handle it to harden up IF your not a huge drinker.  winny is hard on your liver.

You want to really get summer ready.  Get a diet you can follow and diet down to sub 10% bf (real sub 10 not some fucking inbody scale) and you will be turning heads in no time.

If you just want to be a mass monster with no abs then run the gram, throw in some test and waddle down the beach like the stay puff mm man.  youll turn heads that way too.  not as good though.

Yea maybe 1000mg is quite a bit this is going to be my second cycle. My first cycle was 500 test only for 10 weeks. I think ill drop the test to 600 and keep the var at 100mg I always stay sub 10% so I think 600 test and 100 var is a cleaner approach.

Pooty

Bro i would keep it at 500 and roll it for 14-16 week.  you don't need to add more and more each cycle.  500mg test a week is stout