AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Enchanced Athlete

New cycle

Enchanced Athlete

Going to start a new cycle. Been off gear now for 4months , maybe a bit longer . I have started a new diet and and new workout program . Have not started any gear yet . Don't know what to run . 

Kai1432

Your goals, weight, bf%, BMR, daily routine

Your current diet and training regime. 

Let us know, plenty of us including me will share our thoughts and will guide you what's suitable best for you according to your body and goals. 

Enchanced Athlete

@Kai1432 as of right now.  I'm sitting at 190 , and I've started a new diet eating 5 meals a day . And a new workout program . 

Would like some advise as to a cycle , such as when to take Nolvadex,  clomid,  hcg,  I've taken nolva and clomid after cycle , but hear folks taking all 3 during a cycle , and also hear about letro. Only thing I've taken is 2 mg of Armimidex a week while on gear . I did have hcg on hand but did not know exactly how to mix IT , where to pin and what size needle to use . I never developed any side affects while on gear . Besides acne , everything was great and the gains . This time around my diet is on point,  so is my workouts,  however before is start gear I just want to make sure I take care of myself while on cycle as well .

Kai1432

Everything you mentioned used in PCT HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex but yes it all depends person to person and the goals you didn't mentioned. 

People do use HCG and Nolvadex on cycle. 

HCG basically if you're using heavy androgens and to keep your boys full and round. 500iu is a hefty dose.

You can reconstitute it with an 1ml of Bac water or sterile water and inject according to its iu with an Slin pin I'm or sub q anywhere on the body. It doesn't matter where. 

Where Nolvadex is a SERM that means it binds to the E2 receptors. It isn't a AI aromatize inheritor which remove estrogen from your body. Nolva simply have one work in simple terms to not give you any Gyno. You'll still hold water. 

Clomid, I have seen only a handful of people to use in cycle. If I remember correct @Atonhave used it on cycle before. I'm not 100% sure but if he did he'll help you here.

Letro has no use except if you're near stepping in stage or you getting gyno. It must receive its respect towards. We always said Tren is the King and in my eyes letro is the queen. If you mess with it you'll fucked forever. 

Arimidex is also very dose dependent on your aromastizing. Their's no fixed protocol to anything i said above. It's all person to person. 

I still don't have any of my answers like what are your goals, your stats like height, bf%, BMR. Neither your complete diet and training regime. 

Enchanced Athlete

@Kai1432 , Thank you for the great information and response . I am new to gear , I have been in now for almost 2 years . Everything I know is from the initial person who showed me the into game , however that individual is somewhat new to gear as well an does not have all the answers for my questions . So I learn from research online and pretty much when I do gear itself . My goal at the moment is to stick to the program and diet , and potentially compete later this year. I'm 5'10 , 190LB , don't know body fat % haven't checked.  Training 5 days a week , eating 5meals a day 

Aton

It can be a slow marathon to get where you want to be but if you go for the long game you will see progress.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png