AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
decatest

bloods and questions

decatest
Posted (edited)

Mid 20s, doing my first cycle on 300 test e/week, injecting once (total period planned 4 months, atm close to 3 months mark).

I chose to go without AI because of wanting to limit any unnecessary sides from added compounds, unless i would actually get estro sides in which case i would use what is necessary.

Didn't have that "over the moon" phase, but didn't have any bad sides either (anxiety, depression, lack of libido etc.). Libido was slightly better (it was high to begin with before cycle, but it did raise) and ofc i got faster and better muscle mass. Did get a small amount of lower belly fat, but i still am in the 10-12% fat range + some water retention.

3 weeks in I had slight itch in my left nipple; slight itch meaning a 5 second itch a few times a day. Paranoia started a bit and looked in a mirror, nipples were maybe puffy half the time but when cold or touched they would get normal/usual. The only way I would see something in terms of added nipple tissue was when bending to the side and flexing the lower pec, which would show extra tissue hanging (pics here 3 weeks in: left nipple: https://i.postimg.cc/TPwbXLnp/20210319-164905.jpg (right nipple https://i.postimg.cc/jjLD1Vrf/20210319-164921.jpg ). Do I remember having this before, no clue. Thought it could be a lack of lower developed pecs. Then I thought it was just added fat from weight gain. Then I thought it could be pseudogyno or gyno, but I could not feel any hard lumps. To be sure i started taking tamoxifen 20mg/day for about 2 weeks. Tits looked the same, didn't feel much difference, popped off it and nothing changed after either.

Now I am 3 months in, I had a miscalculation in my stocks and was out of test for 2 weeks, so instead of pinning every week, i missed one week or so. Thought the hormone fluctuation wouldn't be that bad at a 300 dose, so instead of just ending the cycle i wanted to do the last month, so i pinned yesterday. I guess I miscalculated again lol cause this time i did have quite the nipple itch in my left one for about 3 hours and a tad in my right one (whereas 3 weeks in i would wonder if the itch is in my head, this time it was for sure real and it would also be felt on contact with the shirt, but scratching wouldn't give any satisfying feeling besides it going away for a few minutes). Pic from today with crappier lighting: https://i.postimg.cc/tJDGhhjp/20210422-194707.jpg . If i get em cold/touch them, they get smaller and flat and makes it seem like there is nothing.

The itch went away, or at least i no longer feel it as i type.

The blood work i attached was done about 1 month in, or at least 1 week after the nipple pics. Considering what i wrote and the blood results, is this thing just in my head or should i look for some minimal letro if i keep getting itches for the next 2 days at least?

Is there anything else I should be taking into consideration?

Thanks for reading this long bible, first time doing this and i am always looking for more info and reading material/advice

edit: too lazy to put in the baseline natural/before cycle lab, but estradiol was at 24 pg/ml, prolactin 25 ng/ml, total test 18 nmol/L, free test 15 pg/ml

1.png

2.PNG

3.PNG

Edited by decatest

Aton

Everything looks to be in range. E2 is in the upper range and probably why you are feeling some of the side in the chest but not that bad. Even your liver values are in great shape considering the cycle. 

you could use aromasin eod to keep ur e2 a bit lower if you would so choose. It would be the best option for an AI and not cause much if any Change in you values.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

decatest
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Aton said:

Everything looks to be in range. E2 is in the upper range and probably why you are feeling some of the side in the chest but not that bad. Even your liver values are in great shape considering the cycle. 

you could use aromasin eod to keep ur e2 a bit lower if you would so choose. It would be the best option for an AI and not cause much if any Change in you values.

Thank you!

Maybe it would come as a surprise to say but some liver values are better now on cycle than before (total, direct bilirubin and trigylycerides went down on cycle). Before total bilirubin at 1.72 mg/dl, direct bilirubin at 0.58 mg/dl, triglycerides 52, rest kind of the same: HDL 49 so a tad better than on cycle but only 9 point difference, LDL 83.6, total cholesterol 143 ) .

Is there anything resembling pseudogyno/gyno in my pics or just my paranoia?

Edited by decatest

Aton

Hard to tell from pictures man. I don’t know what you mean though when you talk about the out of the ordinary itch or tingle in the nip area and yes it is an initial indicator that e2 is a bit high. It’s possible if you left ur e2 what is was at for a long period it could have possibly began to form a lump.

hard to tell.

• Like 2

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

You were running a fairly low dosed cycle. Me personally I wouldn’t have to use an AI for that. And. Wouldn’t have had the same reactions in the nip Area but that’s me. 

if I were up to 500-600 test and 600 deca I’d have to use aroma eod at 12.5mg.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

decatest

Thank you for your advice, much appreciated