AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
BIGVNYC

Lost a good Friend tonight

BIGVNYC

At only 42 years old she lost her 4 year battle with cancer. She went out kicking and screaming and put up a fight you wouldn't believe no matter how sick she got people never knew she never complained she continued life. She went to every cancer fund raiser and walk for cancer. As of last week she still went to work sick but made it. Today she was dizzy and collapsed and just faded away just like that gone.

We all have to go some time but we should all value life and never take it for granite.

I am not happy she is gone but i am happy her suffering is over may she rest in peace :innocent:

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

dsgym

Damn brother sorry about that. Some people can put up a serious fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Servertech

sorry bro

Bama11

Sorry BIGVNYC

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

rogueamerican

So sorry to hear BigV! I know you had just mentioned her just a few days ago, 42 is way too young. My deepest condolences.

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm Grade PCT Only!

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices!

PHARMACOM - Best Choice Best Price!

PRIVATE LABEL - Quality in Everything We do!

PURITY SOURCE LABS -

ADVANCE ELITE LABS - Paving the Path to Perfection!

IFBB SUPPLIES - Unbeatable Price & Service!

SCIROXX - Pharma grade GH & IGF1!

CRAZYSTEROIDS- Best Steroid Powder Source

jshredz

Wow sorry for your lost bro.

Things like this make us value the life we have.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Billy Bicep
At only 42 years old she lost her 4 year battle with cancer. She went out kicking and screaming and put up a fight you wouldn't believe no matter how sick she got people never knew she never complained she continued life. She went to every cancer fund raiser and walk for cancer. As of last week she still went to work sick but made it. Today she was dizzy and collapsed and just faded away just like that gone.

We all have to go some time but we should all value life and never take it for granite.

I am not happy she is gone but i am happy her suffering is over may she rest in peace :innocent:

Sorry for your loss BigV. A feeling all to familiar with me. I lost my older brother to cancer at age 37. No on said life was fair and we know only the good die young. Thats why me and you will be around for quite awhile longer.

Pooty

Sorry for your loss.

therocksays

Tragic. Sorry for your loss.

Baylor

Damn so sorry to hear bro.

PRIVATE LABEL- Quality In Everything We Do!

EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS - Pharm PCT

IAsuperpharma - High Quality Great Prices

Pharmacom Labs - Official Worldwide Distributor

Purity Source Labs

bassattack81

Very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

glock4319

So sorry for your loss my man. I'm 42 and damn I feel that's way to young to go. Still so much life to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGVNYC

What troubles me is there was some things i wanted to tell her before she left this earth and she gone and it's to late. I never thought this would be the week. Now the words are trapped in my mouth forever.

• Like 1

aa_logo_email.png

jj1969

Man bro im sorry to hear about this. My mom has been dealing with C and I dont know how some deal w such a shitty ass disease. My prayers are sent to you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Aristo

I am truly sorry my friend. I lost my father to cancer and no matter how many words you get out - their are always new ones that materialize after the person is gone. Best thing is to remember the great moments you had with her and her constant ability to fight till the end.

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png