AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
dsgym

Well, we bombed Syria...

Guest Servertech

war usually is bad in long term, short term defense companies get rich

therocksays

I think it's all a show to get them off this Russia investigation. If dude fired missiles to cover up his lies, that's really messed up. He would have to go to jail for that man.

Billy Bicep
I think it's all a show to get them off this Russia investigation. If dude fired missiles to cover up his lies, that's really messed up. He would have to go to jail for that man.

The President only makes the final decision based on what the Secretary of Defense, Generals and advisors tell him.

He doesn't wake up and say " hmmmm I think we will bomb the shit out of them, it will make me look good".

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest Servertech

President can in fact request plans are drawn up

Guest Twizzted777

I'm totally sick of turning the new

G_nome76
Totally agree there's absolutely nothing we can do.

Do I see things happening absolutely.

I always thought we needed a non political person for a Pres just not a racist, sexist, fake ass tanned one.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

What's wrong with being tan lol. Maybe he is a bodybuilder just had bunk gear ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_nome76
I disagree, wars cost billions, weaken the dollar and worst part....we as Americans pay to rebuild our enemies country to better that pre-war state. So we never win a war anymore. We never take the booty or oil rights or anything We are too worried about hurting someone's feelings

Wars are good for the economy if you disagree then please tell me what pulled the United States [emoji631] out of the Great Depression. The bad part of war is old men get rich from the deaths of young men.

Guest Servertech

wars in the long term are horrible for the economy as you have to repay the debt.

it being good is very short term, and completely against facts

Billy Bicep
Wars are good for the economy if you disagree then please tell me what pulled the United States [emoji631] out of the Great Depression. The bad part of war is old men get rich from the deaths of young men.

Sure ww2 helped it back then with factories growing and thriving to produce war goods and weapons. Factory workers were a huge part of the population then. So it brought more work and more $ for the average family.

Today is much different, percentage of the population that is affected that way is small. Also today we use more million dollar rockets than uniforms and gear.

Which sends the government looking for $ to pay the high expense in the form of tax increases. This takes money away from the average Joe, Also metal demand increases its cost, effecting cost of construction. Cars and other metal dependant goods.

But, there are always Pros and Cons to just about everything.

• Like 1

Hogslayer
I said before trump was elected we are going to be in a shit load of trouble if he wins !!.

Well he won and look at what's been happening already.

It cost approx a million dollars a day to keep his wife and son safe while STILL living in NY.

That could feed a lot of children in this country.

As far a another war I'm sure it's definitely going to happen he's ( Trump ) the kind of person who doesn't like being told no or you can't do that. He can't stand being put down ( look at Saturday night live ) he went ballistic.

Yes this country needed a new government for sure but not this way.

I sold my guns because my wife doesn't like them but now is telling me to buy another handgun and rifle because that's where this country and world is going everyone is going to have to protect themselves and families.

This is just our opinion I know a lot of people are for trump just not us.

He puts down the same people that protect him.

It's always him him him not WE AS A NATION !!!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Trump USA. Yeah Obama and his wife didn't take 88 vacations is 8 years. Who care how much it cost to protect his family

Hogslayer

TRUMP USA!