AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
dsgym

Well, we bombed Syria...

dsgym

50 tomahawks to the Air Force base that allegedly carried out the chemical attacks on civilians. Trump's response was to punish Assad for using chemical warfare.

Now, we've got a Russian frigate heading towards the location of the two U.S. destroyers.

Thoughts? I think Putin finds Trump too useful to becoming a world superpower again, most notably in economical terms. Buuuut, he is Putin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Markg518

I said before trump was elected we are going to be in a shit load of trouble if he wins !!.

Well he won and look at what's been happening already.

It cost approx a million dollars a day to keep his wife and son safe while STILL living in NY.

That could feed a lot of children in this country.

As far a another war I'm sure it's definitely going to happen he's ( Trump ) the kind of person who doesn't like being told no or you can't do that. He can't stand being put down ( look at Saturday night live ) he went ballistic.

Yes this country needed a new government for sure but not this way.

I sold my guns because my wife doesn't like them but now is telling me to buy another handgun and rifle because that's where this country and world is going everyone is going to have to protect themselves and families.

This is just our opinion I know a lot of people are for trump just not us.

He puts down the same people that protect him.

It's always him him him not WE AS A NATION !!!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like 2

dsgym
I said before trump was elected we are going to be in a shit load of trouble if he wins !!.

Well he won and look at what's been happening already.

It cost approx a million dollars a day to keep his wife and son safe while STILL living in NY.

That could feed a lot of children in this country.

As far a another war I'm sure it's definitely going to happen he's ( Trump ) the kind of person who doesn't like being told no or you can't do that. He can't stand being put down ( look at Saturday night live ) he went ballistic.

Yes this country needed a new government for sure but not this way.

I sold my guns because my wife doesn't like them but now is telling me to buy another handgun and rifle because that's where this country and world is going everyone is going to have to protect themselves and families.

This is just our opinion I know a lot of people are for trump just not us.

He puts down the same people that protect him.

It's always him him him not WE AS A NATION !!!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

In fairness to trump, this decision was made by generals with war experience. He went to people who know how to do their jobs, and said "what should I do". They laid out the best option, and he trusted their judgment. Unlike Obama, that liberal pussy.

• Like 2

glock4319

If it was up to Obama and Hillary you'd be stripped of your rights to buy those guns. Also they'd sit idly by and allow Syria to massacre women and children with these heinous chemical weapons. We need a Pres who has balls not one like Hillary who was sleeping while our men were calling for help in Benghazi. Being prior military police and a pistol instructor you can guess I'm pro trump who btw gave our military the biggest raise they've seen in over a decade.

• Like 4

Staynattybruh
In fairness to trump, this decision was made by generals with war experience. He went to people who know how to do their jobs, and said "what should I do". They laid out the best option, and he trusted their judgment. Unlike Obama, that liberal pussy.

Where was it said military general's said to do this? Not trying to be rude but i haven't read what any offical head of branch has said.

glock4319

Publicly? I haven't heard. Behind closed doors? His joint chiefs are all generals along with his defense secretary Mattis who is also a retired 4 star.

• Like 2

dsgym
Publicly? I haven't heard. Behind closed doors? His joint chiefs are all generals along with his defense secretary Mattis who is also a retired 4 star.

Yeah this is more of what I've been going on. I've read that his administration all supported it. I don't think trump would've come up with this on his own.

• Like 1

Bama11

I'm gonna leave this with you guys.

• Like 2

glock4319

Bama...[emoji850]. Lol

• Like 2

Guest Servertech

trump and obama both suck

trump constantly berated obama NOT to attack, then turns around and does

hypocrisy at its finest

Bama11
Bama...[emoji850]. Lol

Yea....although I agree with Trumps decision, we as powerhouse have laid dormant to long!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

dsgym
trump and obama both suck

trump constantly berated obama NOT to attack, then turns around and does

hypocrisy at its finest

Government is all a bunch of hypocrites.

• Like 5

Vfusion

In my honest opinion, its about time a President stood up and acted as a world leader, so far trump has done exactly what he said he would do, granted the Syrian war has nothing to do with us, however when Russia is coming in close quarters with US ships and planes taunting them and then turn around and back the use of chemical weapons on civilians and blatantly say they know nothing about the chemical weapons, when they keep the Syrian forces well stocked with weapons? It had to happen, Russia has been taunting us since he found out the US wouldn't attack unless directly fired upon, now that the US has launched a strike to show were not playing any games, Putin will most definitely take a different approach, not saying he will not continue with his games, its almost certain that will continue. Also Russia was notified of the attack hours before and Russia has Surface to Air missiles in Syria that could easily intercept a cruise missile, so why didn't Russia protect the Syrian base? In all do honesty I am anti-government, however it is nice to feel some pride in this country that finally showed it still has the balls to make the first move.

• Like 5

Billy Bicep

Every president I have been alive for has done the same thing. They want the US to be the one badass to keep order.

But damn it, for once let someone else who's part of the Geneva Convention and NATO step up to the plate. We spend to much money on baseball bats to butt in on everyone else's business

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dsgym

Amen to all that, brother. This whole "Russian frigate headed in direction of U.S. destroyers" is probably yet another saber-swinging act of Russia.

And while I agree it's not our business, or problem, we have been playing world cop for a long while, and we're the most powerful force in the U.N. and we stoop up for the policies against chemical warfare. F with the rules, get the hammer.

• Like 3