AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Ravenyaboi

Peak week for men's physique

Ravenyaboi

This is my first time doing a show, I'm going too be doing the true novice class in the mens physique division for NPC. I don't have a coach so I'm doing everything on my own from A-Z, I am just concerned I'm going too mess up at the very end. Should I be concerned about cutting water if the last week I'm doing  100mg of Winstrol and 100mg of proviron? Should I eat carbs the night before or should I wait 20 ish minutes before pumping up backstage?? Should i eat no protien 24 hours before so i don't have any bloat?? Should i take a laxative too clean everything out?? 

My supplementation isnt too heavy just the week of. The whole time I've done 25mgs winstrol 25mgs proviron 500 mgs test 300 mgs masteron.  I'm too weeks and two days out and I'm just very worried!! Lol

Squatster

Hard to answer

For any one to try to help you- you would have to post pics. Take some of a few mandatory poses I'm a bodybuilder so it's a bit different- guess it would be the same principles-

How far out is the show?

• Like 1

Aristo

Monday and Tuesday of last week take down one gallon of water.  On Wednesday go up to 2 1/2  gallons of water.   Thursday reduce to 1 gallon.   Friday about 1/2 gallon and stop at 4pm.     Load up on carbs about 7PM.    Pizza is a great load.   getting all that salt to suck the water from the Sub Q.   

Take two 50mg aldactone 2 times a day - starting Monday.   Take .5mg of arimidex up to show. 

Begin to carb deplete on Monday go on chicken breast that week.   6-8 ounces 5 times  a day.  Stop working out the Saturday before last week.  You can do your last cardio session on Monday of last week. 

What time is weigh-ins?  Try and be one of the first one's there.   Once you weigh in,  hit breakfast.   A hearty ham and cheese omelette,  Pancakes butter syrup and  hashbrown .   Only 5 ounces o f water.   

Buy some grape juice and add about 8 tablespoons of grape juice.    take a good chug 30 minutes out from you pre-judging.   Again, trying to suck more water from the sub-Q.

Save for evening show as well.   4o minutes before repeat. 

After prejuding,   get some rest and throughout the day take small bites of chocolate chips cookies to keep carbing up.   Add some water about mid-day 6 ounces of water.  

For dinner before you report back to show,  go out and eat a gourmet burger with cheese and salted fries.   6 ounces of water.   You will keep drying yup.  again 30 minutes before going on stage  - gotta time it right hit the grape juice again.    

I would like to look at some pics of you now.  

THIS IS ALL DEPEDENDENT ON MANY FACTORS.   I have to see what you look like now.   Are you doing fasted cardio in the am.   Where is your BF at?   

Let see pics now.

Remember it's your first show and its a learning experience.  Have fun!!! Don't beat yourself up.   

• Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Aton
9 hours ago, Ravenyaboi said:

This is my first time doing a show, I'm going too be doing the true novice class in the mens physique division for NPC. I don't have a coach so I'm doing everything on my own from A-Z, I am just concerned I'm going too mess up at the very end. Should I be concerned about cutting water if the last week I'm doing  100mg of Winstrol and 100mg of proviron? Should I eat carbs the night before or should I wait 20 ish minutes before pumping up backstage?? Should i eat no protien 24 hours before so i don't have any bloat?? Should i take a laxative too clean everything out?? 

My supplementation isnt too heavy just the week of. The whole time I've done 25mgs winstrol 25mgs proviron 500 mgs test 300 mgs masteron.  I'm too weeks and two days out and I'm just very worried!! Lol

Brother first and foremost use this as a leaning tool to many other shows. It’s going to be a bit of an experiment for you to see how your body responds. Write down what you do, what you took a month out, 3 weeks out 2 and so forth. Take pictures as well each time.

now  2 weeks out is too late. You should have a plan in place for every step 2-3 months out.

yes you will want to carb deplete, I’d also say to cut sodium out right up to the day you step on stage. And you would want to think about a  form of diuretic to rid your self of water retention. But these are things that you should have already implemented.

timing and reintroducing carbs, sodium, diuretics, water and other gear depend on how you respond and how fast you body reacts to them.

again you should have had a couple practice runs to see how you look and respond.

24hrs before show stop water intake, just sip through the day. Day before cut all water. Stop around 3-6pm before show. Sip a little when consuming carbs. Sip on a glass of wine the night before and day of show.

so if comp is Sunday start your water restriction Friday.

the week before reduce carbs between 100-60g. 3days before comp cut that in half. Increase water intake during this week.

Reduce all sodium the week before less than 1g. No salt 3 days out. On comp day add pink salt back in

carb up with In the last 24hrs. Depending on how dry and lean you are you can carb load 3 days before up to 3x maintenance level.

pre stage simple carbs 20 min before pumping up. Fast simple carbs, rice cakes and jam, skittles what ever about 20g. It’s just got to be high gi. And a little alcohol 

1500 Mg of pink salt 1 hr before stage

all of this will make or break your look. You may come in flat or look sort of bloated. There are so many tweaks to this even when it comes to diuretics from mild to stronger dandelion root to lasix. 
even loading vit c with water will change things.

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi
6 hours ago, Aton said:

Brother first and foremost use this as a leaning tool to many other shows. It’s going to be a bit of an experiment for you to see how your body responds. Write down what you do, what you took a month out, 3 weeks out 2 and so forth. Take pictures as well each time.

now  2 weeks out is too late. You should have a plan in place for every step 2-3 months out.

yes you will want to carb deplete, I’d also say to cut sodium out right up to the day you step on stage. And you would want to think about a  form of diuretic to rid your self of water retention. But these are things that you should have already implemented.

timing and reintroducing carbs, sodium, diuretics, water and other gear depend on how you respond and how fast you body reacts to them.

again you should have had a couple practice runs to see how you look and respond.

24hrs before show stop water intake, just sip through the day. Day before cut all water. Stop around 3-6pm before show. Sip a little when consuming carbs. Sip on a glass of wine the night before and day of show.

so if comp is Sunday start your water restriction Friday.

the week before reduce carbs between 100-60g. 3days before comp cut that in half. Increase water intake during this week.

Reduce all sodium the week before less than 1g. No salt 3 days out. On comp day add pink salt back in

carb up with In the last 24hrs. Depending on how dry and lean you are you can carb load 3 days before up to 3x maintenance level.

pre stage simple carbs 20 min before pumping up. Fast simple carbs, rice cakes and jam, skittles what ever about 20g. It’s just got to be high gi. And a little alcohol 

1500 Mg of pink salt 1 hr before stage

all of this will make or break your look. You may come in flat or look sort of bloated. There are so many tweaks to this even when it comes to diuretics from mild to stronger dandelion root to lasix. 
even loading vit c with water will change things.

Holy moly guacamole thank you so much for the help!! Seriously this is an amazing help and I seriously appreciate this. Thank you!!

Ravenyaboi

I'll post current pics when at the gym tonight, and the show is on May 1st so a day and two weeks out so I'll post show pics also!!

Ravenyaboi
6 hours ago, Aristo said:

Monday and Tuesday of last week take down one gallon of water.  On Wednesday go up to 2 1/2  gallons of water.   Thursday reduce to 1 gallon.   Friday about 1/2 gallon and stop at 4pm.     Load up on carbs about 7PM.    Pizza is a great load.   getting all that salt to suck the water from the Sub Q.   

Take two 50mg aldactone 2 times a day - starting Monday.   Take .5mg of arimidex up to show. 

Begin to carb deplete on Monday go on chicken breast that week.   6-8 ounces 5 times  a day.  Stop working out the Saturday before last week.  You can do your last cardio session on Monday of last week. 

What time is weigh-ins?  Try and be one of the first one's there.   Once you weigh in,  hit breakfast.   A hearty ham and cheese omelette,  Pancakes butter syrup and  hashbrown .   Only 5 ounces o f water.   

Buy some grape juice and add about 8 tablespoons of grape juice.    take a good chug 30 minutes out from you pre-judging.   Again, trying to suck more water from the sub-Q.

Save for evening show as well.   4o minutes before repeat. 

After prejuding,   get some rest and throughout the day take small bites of chocolate chips cookies to keep carbing up.   Add some water about mid-day 6 ounces of water.  

For dinner before you report back to show,  go out and eat a gourmet burger with cheese and salted fries.   6 ounces of water.   You will keep drying yup.  again 30 minutes before going on stage  - gotta time it right hit the grape juice again.    

I would like to look at some pics of you now.  

THIS IS ALL DEPEDENDENT ON MANY FACTORS.   I have to see what you look like now.   Are you doing fasted cardio in the am.   Where is your BF at?   

Let see pics now.

Remember it's your first show and its a learning experience.  Have fun!!! Don't beat yourself up.   

I was thinking pizza as an after show reward but ayyyyyy I'll do pizza before if it helps!! 🤤🍕

Squatster

My buddies used to do big macs before the show.

• Like 1

Aristo

Sir...  if your body fat is low enough and you cut the water at 4pm.   and down a pizza and fill up with carbs you skin will wrap itself around your body and your physique will look amazing.  Biggest mistakes newbies and even advance bodybuilders is afraid to carb up night before the show.   Some begin to carb up on Thursday.  Yet, you seem hesitant and do what you think is best for you.  As I said earlier without a pic of what you look now, I really can suggest anything.  If you aren't' below 6% two weeks out.  Don't attempt to do this.   I have worked with many Pro's and carbing is imperative to fill the muscles bellies. Looking full is the biggest part of winning.   As long as the bodyfat is low.    Make the skin tight like a drum.  So, without putting up what you are looking like at this time, we can't truly help you.    Pizza after the show with all that water is not something I recommend.   I have competed many times  - been competing since I was a teenager. Timing is a major factor.     Pizza after the show and shit eating as many call it,  will increase your weight as much at 30 pounds from one day to the next.  Not goods for your heart or organs.  Take it easy eat more than you  have been eating the last few weeks, but eat clean.  Don't put the stress of your body.  Anyone who has done this can chime in.  What do your ankles look like the next day after a shit show of food post competition. 

Understanding Aldosterone is imperative.  Most bodybuilders think that cutting water that last week to almost nothing helps.  Quite the contrary you will come in flat and watery.  Why the increase in Water on Wednesday.  you gotta make the body think you have enough water keeping that infamous hormone at bay.  

Put up pics if you really want mine or anyone's help.  Can't do it without seeing what you look like two weeks out.   No body can!   I wish you would have asked for help a few weeks ago.  And we can have done something nice here for all those who are beginning.   

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi

Fresh out! Just took this, all I've had today is 10 servings of egg whites when I woke up. Then a few hours later i had three eggs with a serving of shredded cheese a handful of real bacon bacon bits a drizzle of bbq sauce and i put it on a slice of toast. That was a couple hours ago. I started out at 110 pounds five years ago and I am 170 waking up now.

20210416_130642.jpg

Not that it matters but this is what I looked  like the week I started the gym.

2017-05-19_05-06-45.jpg

Aristo

Brother impressive.   Now, if this is your first time competing, enjoy it.   Don't beat yourself  up....  the first one is the one that gets your juices going.    You look fantastic!  Take my or any others person advise.  Aton is very knowledgeable as well.   This one will teach you a great deal.   Have fun with it!!  The changes you have made and the hard-work is beyond words.   I have been doing this much longer than you have been alive,  and the best advise I can give you or anyone doing their first show is to have fun.   No matter the placing, have fun.  Use it as a learning experience to better yourself next time.   You can try different techniques,   yet after your first one  you will begin to understand the most important factor of all, your body.   You know how things will react and what works best for you.  I have always said what works for one may not work for the other.  Yet, Aton and I have given you a foundation to how to get you their that last week.   

Here is something that you may find of interest.  

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/layne-norton-peak-week-water-sodium.html

The AA family is here for you and to support you all the way.   

Aristo

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi
9 minutes ago, Aristo said:

Brother impressive.   Now, if this is your first time competing, enjoy it.   Don't beat yourself  up....  the first one is the one that gets your juices going.    You look fantastic!  Take my or any others person advise.  Aton is very knowledgeable as well.   This one will teach you a great deal.   Have fun with it!!  The changes you have made and the hard-work is beyond words.   I have been doing this much longer than you have been alive,  and the best advise I can give you or anyone doing their first show is to have fun.   No matter the placing, have fun.  Use it as a learning experience to better yourself next time.   You can try different techniques,   yet after your first one  you will begin to understand the most important factor of all, your body.   You know how things will react and what works best for you.  I have always said what works for one may not work for the other.  Yet, Aton and I have given you a foundation to how to get you their that last week.   

Here is something that you may find of interest.  

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/layne-norton-peak-week-water-sodium.html

The AA family is here for you and to support you all the way.   

Aristo

Thank you very much my friend!! Yes this will be my first one,  instead of doing open mens physique I'm doing true novice because I'm worried about the heat that's gonna be brought, I don't wanna be demolished too bad my first time!! Lol

I completely agree with you though the best way too look at it is with learning eyes and ears along with a positive fun mindset. I'm excited too also see what everyone looks like it's gonna be fun and its gonna be crazy!!

Thank you very much for all the information you have given me, I'm going too implement some of that,  and some of what Aton advised me on into the blueprint!!

I will make sure too share some post show pics to let y'all know how the AA team did!!

Aristo

Please do -  love to see pics!  Keep us posted if you need any more help.  

• Thanks 1

aa_logo_email.png

Ravenyaboi
On 4/17/2021 at 6:19 AM, Aristo said:

Please do -  love to see pics!  Keep us posted if you need any more help.  

Ya boi got center stage for a minute!!

20210501_133500.jpg

• Like 4

Aton

Good for you getting up there. Takes some guts. 

aa_logo_email.png