AA NEWS UPDATE
  • GET IN SHAPE FOR SUMMER - 50% OFF ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
48pali

Test 1000mg

48pali

Whats your experience on 1000mg of test or higher. 

ape1nope1

Growth.

lol.

I think my most solid mass gains was with +1000mg test...WITH hgh and slin. I’m running 1000mg test with 600mg eq weekly. 5iu hgh daily with 30iu slin daily. Incorporated more cardio as well.

eq and hgh helps with the wetness. Over 1000mg test is a lot, and without something to help, your gains might be sloppy. 

48pali

im not looking to stack too much for my next cycle but what do you mean without something to help oc I have AIs on hand if that's what you mean. I'm thinking of just adding var so test e 1000mg/week and var at 50mg ed ill be starting in a few weeks.

ape1nope1

I kind of divide compounds into ‘wet’ and ‘dry’...tren ace, mast, winny, anavar are sort of dry.

test, deca, dbol, etc are ‘wet.’ 

**This is not scientific or clinical, its just how I view it.** 

As such, i like to counter wet compounds with things that limit bloofy and sloppy mass gains. HGH, cardio, clean diets, shit like that.

AIs should always be on hand. But they should be used to control estro, not necessarily bloat. 

And this is all personal preference. I dont mind running a deca, dbol, test blast every once in a while...i just don’t like to be fat and greasy.

var is very mild. But it won’t hurt. I like high test runs...great mass builder

• Like 1

Phill

with a gtram of tes I feel GREAT  ... as long as I have the right amount of AI

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

48pali

thank u so much ape very well explained brother I would definitely have to up my aromasin last cycle was my first cycle at 500mg test a week which did wonders do u think I should double my AI dose if im doubling my test dose. how much aromasin would u recommend at 1000 test dose I know everyone aromatizes at different rates but what would be an optimal dose to you.

48pali
26 minutes ago, Phill said:

with a gtram of tes I feel GREAT  ... as long as I have the right amount of AI

how much aromasin would u recommend?

Torres

So 1 gram of Test is like the Sweet Spot !

Really , I only use an AI if I need it, no point in using something " Just Because ". But, me personally, If you are going to run Anavar with it, why not up it. 75mg and up. I have always noticed that Anavar wasn't doing anything unless it was up at 75mg or more, but that's me. You may respond well to that. It took a little time for me to find those sweet spots and all i can tell you is that if it doesn't seem to be doing anything for you, then up the dose.

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

48pali

will do thank u Torres I appreciate your help always!

• Like 1

Phill
9 hours ago, 48pali said:

how much aromasin would u recommend?

it depends too much from individual to individual.
try and correct, bloodwork will tell you just enough for you.

personally for one gram of test I need 2 mg of arimidex every day

You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru 

Squatster

I my self- 400mg. Test and 400mg eq is my sweet spot- I don't get much more out of more.               unless I forgot- I'm getting old I'm on 39 years of juicing now - don't know were the time went

• Like 1