AA NEWS UPDATE
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
43newbie

Deca

43newbie

I’ve steady been using Deca for like 13?weeks and my impoverishments are very little. I’ve used it in the past a different brand and it was great. It’s not eorkinh hardly st att

Aton

What is your question?

there are always a lot of factors to think about when thinking about poor results.

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!
ROIDSHOP: HQ Reliable Products!  – BLACKROIDS: Fast Shipping & Best Price!

aa_logo_email.png

Aristo
13 hours ago, 43newbie said:

I’ve steady been using Deca for like 13?weeks and my impoverishments are very little. I’ve used it in the past a different brand and it was great. It’s not eorkinh hardly st att

Don't understand what you mean at the end of your question.   Please rephrase your question.  

😉

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!
PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!  –  MYROIDSHOP: High Quality & Discreet Shipping!

aa_logo_email.png

43newbie

Any advice or suggestions why what I have used in the past is not working for me now. Deca is my go to but no longer effective. I have trouble gaining mass, and it has always been successful. Now I have no idea what cycle or product to try. 

Blacktail

Are you using the same source as when you had progress before 

Aton
Posted (edited)

Also to add to the questions would be have you taken a break from gear between cycles? At least used minimal trt or cruise doses.

if it’s not the same sourced gear it may be weaker or bunk.

taking a break from training for a couple of weeks can also help.

cycling macros can help too.

one thing I like to do before a bulk is to only do 30-50 min cardio for 14 days low intensity. Don’t do anything to make ur self sore for this period. 
“and absolutely no weight training.”

drop carbs down to 75-100 grams a day maybe a little less. That means no junk food, no splurging, just protein and fats for the majority of your cals.

after 14 days hit the weights and toss in the gear and carbs. Your body will soak up the carbs and you are primed to put on size, strength and receptors will be somewhat clean to take in the gear. Between the de-loading and no gear or almost no gear things will take off when you add it all back in.

Edited by Aton

aa_logo_email.png

dr.ziegler420

Are you running Deca only? Are you running any test with it?

Squatster

I have never been able to use deca- after week 3 my sugar crashes all threw the day, stuff kills me- I know no one one should But

I had a box of captain Crunch one afternoon- 30 to 40 minutes later, I was sweating and shaking - took my sugar - I was at 62. After all the sugar I should have been in the high 200's

Deca does that to me and I loose weight super fast??

I do great on EQ?

Torres

Have you tested the Deca to make sure it is real ?

This was asked , but is it from the same source you had before?

What is the dose?

And Are you eating enough?

Those will def make a difference in how much of a change you can see with Deca. Using Gear will do nothing if you don't eat.

Anabolic Architect