AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Voltage-Grunt

3 Months Off Gear

Voltage-Grunt

Just got pre cycle bloods done. Going to start my 14 week cycle next week. Will you Keep you posted on before and afters. 

SideFlex 2021.jpg

BackFlex2021.jpg

FrontFlex2021.jpg

Voltage-Grunt

Voltage-Grunt

Aton

You looking to cut on this run or bulk? 

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt

Looking to cut. Without sacrificing too much muscle. 

1 hour ago, Aton said:

You looking to cut on this run or bulk? 

• Like 1

jshredz
1 hour ago, Voltage-Grunt said:

Looking to cut. Without sacrificing too much muscle. 

What's your cycle looking like for the next 14 weeks?

• Like 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Voltage-Grunt
41 minutes ago, jshredz said:

What's your cycle looking like for the next 14 weeks?

Test E 400MG/WEEK (Week 1 -14)

Test Sust 300MG/WEEK (Week 1-14)

EQ 400-500MG/ WEEK (1000MG/2X Week 1, 750MG/2X Week 2) (Week 1-12)

Masteron E 600MG/WEEK

Anavar 50MG/DAY (Week 1-8)

Nolva 20MG EOD

Aromasin 6.25-12.5MG EoD or AS NEEDED

3iu GH

DROP EQ WEEK 12

DROP TEST E WEEK 14

4 WEEK CUT

CUT MIX (TREN,TPP,MAST) 75MG/DAY

50MG TREN/ED

Any advice, criticism, or input is much appreciated... Im still pretty amateur with gear.

I got Clomid and Caber on hand.  

Will post bloods as soon as they're in. 

• Thanks 1

Aton

How many cycles you have under your belt?

only reason Is you may be able to get a way w using less..

other comment is why use test E and sust at the same time. I’m guessing possibly to build up levels quicker.

if that’s the case why not use prop or ace to front load. 

test A or prop eod 

test E 2x’s a wk.

then drop the faster acting test after 1.5 week and bump up test E dose.

be aware when using a faster released test even sust you will probably have to kick the aroma up to Ed.

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt

I've down 6 runs 2 with tren last 1.5 year . I had Sus laying around and I was using it to ramp up a little faster like you mentioned.  Do you think I should drop EQ and Mast? and just use the cut mix for 4 weeks on the end?

8 minutes ago, Aton said:

other comment is why use test E and sust at the same time. I’m guessing possibly to build up levels quicker.

test A or prop eod 

test E 2x’s a wk.

be aware when using a faster released test even sust you will probably have to kick the aroma up to Ed.

Voltage-Grunt
9 minutes ago, Aton said:

test A or prop eod 

test E 2x’s a wk.

Do you think 2x is more effective than 3x a week of the TEST E or C??

Voltage-Grunt

34 years old

6'2" tall

270 lbs

22% BF

Aton
4 hours ago, Voltage-Grunt said:

I've down 6 runs 2 with tren last 1.5 year . I had Sus laying around and I was using it to ramp up a little faster like you mentioned.  Do you think I should drop EQ and Mast? and just use the cut mix for 4 weeks on the end?

You can cut very nicely on eq and mast. I like to cut back on my test when I cut but that’s just me. I like less e2 conversion, more dry hard retention. 
tren is also pretty amazing in a cut. I don’t think u need quite as much as some run.

id work on dialing in ur cals and Marcos and cut little at a time as you bf loss slows down.

aa_logo_email.png

Aton

As far as what’s more effective typically you pin more due to the quicker eater gear, prop, ace.

Ace pin every 1-2 days 

prop every 2nd to 3rd day.
ethenate you can get away w pinning every 4-7 days.

using a short Easter you get the effect quicker and build quicker. You also have better control to adjust you desired effects. Some will say shorter easters tend to produce better fat burning. I think it’s more to do with the quicker effect.

aa_logo_email.png

Voltage-Grunt
11 hours ago, Aton said:

As far as what’s more effective typically you pin more due to the quicker eater gear, prop, ace.

Ace pin every 1-2 days 

prop every 2nd to 3rd day.
ethenate you can get away w pinning every 4-7 days.

using a short Easter you get the effect quicker and build quicker. You also have better control to adjust you desired effects. Some will say shorter easters tend to produce better fat burning. I think it’s more to do with the quicker effect.

I have a decent understanding of pinning different esters of test. My question is simply ; is pinning 500mg of test a long ester like E or C in 2 doses

OR

500mg in 3 doses PER week have any difference.

I have heard pinning even long esters more frequent is better for some folks for E conversion and more level feeling.... 

Aton

After about 2x’s a week On a longer ester your blood levels can not get much more level than 2x’s 

if you pin it more it would then become more of a way to even out the total amount of oil pinned at one time through out the week.

so in short no not really.

aa_logo_email.png