AA NEWS UPDATE
  • COME ENJOY -50% ENTIRE SHOP ON BLACKROIDS – YOU HAVE 72 HOURS START 1st MAY UNTIL 3rd MAY 2021
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
jshredz

Hatedfly rest in peace my friend

jshredz

I regret to inform you all that mod @Hatedfly  has recently passed away.

Hatedfly was a respected members of this board and also a friend to many of us.

Please keep Hatedfly and his family in your prayers.

R.I.P. Brother Hatedfly....you will be truly missed. God Bless.

Please feel free to comment or express your thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aton

Wts???  Truly sad to hear this, and hope his family has the support they need.

• Thanks 1

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

cigardave007

RIP

Scoobs88

Terrible loss to the community.  Like Jshredz stated, respected by many and a friend.  Just a good, honest brother who always had best intentions of the community at heart.  R.I.P. Brother...you will be missed but never forgotten.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aristo

This has been a horrible loss.   A friend of many years.   It hard to say bye to someone you had recently chatted with.  He was a great brother who always kept it honest.   Would always lend a hand to anyone in need.   He was an amazing artist.   Those that knew him will miss him dearly.   Rest in Peace brother! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!

aa_logo_email.png

dr.ziegler420

WTF??? I .......... can’t even put any words ......R.I.P brother. I love all m brothers on the forums.qI’m not a perfect bro by any stretch but the boards and AA above all.Times like this remind me truly how much they do matter to me.Stay safe brothers and everyone please pray or send good vibes(Whatever your higher power is) to HF’s loved ones.

• Like 1

Torres

Damn, what the hell is going on???  It seems like just when you think things may be getting better, something like this happens and just puts more clouds over us all. Unreal how short life can be. Make your life the best way possible brothers because you never know when it will come to an end. this last year i have seen so many people I know pass away it seems unreal.

R.I.P. man !!! May God Bless you and your family and just know that the pain is over and you are in a better place. 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anabolic Architect

SilverFox

Oh missed this and what a shame he's gone from this earth...rest in power, @Hatedfly!!

• Like 1

bearsfan

Was anyone close with him to know if his family is doing ok ? Never really got a chance to talk to him .