AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Squatster

how/when did you start juicing

Squatster

I started at the age of 14 into 15 years way to young- how did I know, we didn't have all this info back then.  I was strong as hell and shredded at the time- put 3 " on my arms with 2.5mg. of Anavar in 5 weeks. - it scared me so much I stopped.

At the time 2 cops and a few guys from the fire department took a big interest in me after our local bench meet. I still have the plack somewhere. After a few weeks the officer and detective brought me to the pharmacy to get some juice- they got test - deca and dbal and they got me anavar. How could it be bad for me, 2 cops telling me that it would be good- that was how I started up.

Did so many competitions it wasn't funny- I would do great and then stop shows for a bit then kill it and do a show or 5 then not show up at nationals and so on and so on. You never see what you have till ??? I hadn't lifted now since the covid started- I think I look good for an old ass guy but I do want to compete again.

My joints have been killing for the past 10 .onths- bad- real bad- I have ahard time walking, kind of feels like nerve- it's that kind of stuff- mostly in the legs- I just need to get back in the gym

Squatster

I will have to post my old pics again- it's kind of cool to look back at the path I chose to take.

Superdepressing to look back at how much time and energy I wasted being negative and not listening to every one around me

Torres

I think I just got tired of being skinny , average , although I had girls , popularity, good money, I was just tired of looking at this skinny kid. So my cousins , at then husband , took me to the gym and introduced me to gear. I was very nervous at first. Until that time all I ever did was Pro Hormones, which were real back then, non of this BS you have now, but man I got big and strong quick and I never looked back. 
I was looked at like a fucking monster by the people that knew me, like how does this skinny dude get so big so quick. But I didn’t care and I still don’t care what people think. I love the way I can put up weight and I love the way I look , although I am always striving for more. I try to do my best at keeping my insides good , do blood work, take organ supplements, try to eat as clean as possible, even tho that doesn’t always pan out. But I will not go back to how I was.

There was a point where I was super inconsistent, but these last few years I have been on point to where I’m gaining muscle, weight , and just feel good to be able to do the things I can . 
I will not give this up and even tho I know I have probably depleted my years , I know that I am a better person for finding fitness and gear !!! Nobody can tell me different. I might be dead because of the shit I did back then, so this is a plus!!

I have to say that I am reaching my late 30’s and I have only been at this for 10 years, it seems like a lifetime. And I still want more !!

Theres so much more I have in me . But let’s get this shit and keep it moving fellas !!!

STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

Anabolic Architect

Aristo

I was 35!

• Like 1

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

dr.ziegler420

I was 19 and at a local club that had teen night.A walking mountain hollered my name.My first thought was "Dear God please tell me I haven't slept with his girlfriend" he got up close and saidb"Its me Steve" He was a childhood friend I had not scene for 5 yrs.The last time I has saw Steve he was skinny as a rail like me.I asked WTF happened.His dad was part owner in a local gym called the OLYMPIAN GYM.He was partners with the Chief Of Polices son and a bodybuilder that had just got his pro-card and was training for his first Mr.Olympia.You may have heard of him...Lee Haney!! Steve asl me to come by the next day after I told him I had been weight lifting for yr.I started with my bestfriend but 6months into it my BF and cousin were murdered.I kept hitting the weights because my BF loved it and I had commited myself to keep going.I get there amd he introduced me to Haney.Lee Haney is one of the kindest and humble men you will ever meet.After that we all 3 stepped into the office and my buddy reached in a drawer and pulled out a coulple 10ml vials of Test Cyp,a few 2ml vials of Deca and a bottle of the little blue pills called D-bol.He handed them to me and told me how much to take.Then Lee explained how to inject.Yep a Mr.O told me how how to gear up! I was 6' 1 and 110 lbs soaking wet.You could see my heart beating in my chest I was so skinny.

Squatster

DR man

How much did you gain off that cycle?

As it great? Or scary for you? My first one scared the shit out of me big time- I only went from 140 to 152 on that one but like I said - put 3" on my arms- 18" arms at 152- I looked so stupid- I would pay any thing to get that little waste back again