AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Enchanced Athlete

Whats your cycle

Enchanced Athlete

What's up Whats your current cycle looking like? 

Imtryin

I'm really thinking about it. Thinking I'm just gonna do a sust and deca cycle through the summer. Pretty sure I'm done with the tren. I can definitely tell it makes just a little different in the way I act. How about you?

Enchanced Athlete

I've been on Test Sus , Tren , and anadrol . For a few months now . I'm completely off cycle now and have been for a lil over a month now.  Just trying to get a game plan on what's the next cycle .

Aristo

Test and Deca - I like keeping it simple.  What I do is put a great deal of emphasis on is my diet!

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Enchanced Athlete

Oh yea , that was my first cycle and I did love it ..diet is key to every physique absolutely 

• Like 1

Koolio
2 hours ago, Aristo said:

Test and Deca - I like keeping it simple.  What I do is put a great deal of emphasis on is my diet!

I too am a basics kind of guy...a little test and a little deca...

Aristo

Yes sir!  once you get into the designer steroids, the physiologically changes affect me greatly.   keeping it simple helps with  many things!

😉

The more you Sweat in peace, the less you Bleed in war!
STEROIDIFY: Best Choice & Price!  –  BLUE RIDGE PHARMA: Faith, Quality & Experience!  –  ASHOP: Reliable Pharma Store!
KAI'S ANCILLARIES: Honest & Reliable Service!  –  ENCHANTED LABS: Beyond the Supernatural!  –  BODY BUILDING POWER: Premium Quality & Shipping!
GEARPRO: High Quality & Fast Shipping!  –  KING LABS: US Domestic Supplier!  –  BLACKROIDS: Best AAS Products Online!
HUMANA LIFE GROUP: HQ Injectables & Orals!  –  PURITY SOURCE LABS: HQ Products & Fast Shipping!  –  CAXXIS: HQ & Lab Tested Products!

aa_logo_email.png

Imtryin

Yea I'm gonna stick with the sust, deca, dbol thing from now on. I get heartburn and other things from tren. 

Voltage-Grunt
On 3/19/2021 at 4:12 PM, Imtryin said:

Yea I'm gonna stick with the sust, deca, dbol thing from now on. I get heartburn and other things from tren. 

The tren heartburn was BRUTAL for me... then I started taking the Nexium and that fucked up my stomach to where I can barely drink protein shakes now without getting explosive. When I used to be able to a drink them a few times a day with no issue.  I will only run tren for 4-6 weeks at a time max now.

My next cycle :

Test E 400MG/WEEK (Week 1 -14)

Test Sust 250MG/WEEK (Week 1-14)

EQ 400-500MG/ WEEK (1000MG/2X Week 1, 750MG/2X Week 2) (Week 1-12

Masteron E 600MG/WEEK 

Anavar 50MG/DAY (Week 1-8)

Nolva 20MG EOD

Aromasin 6.25-12.5MG EoD as needed

3IU GH

May do a 4 week CUT MIX at the end of 14 weeks 75MG/ED will gauge things then. 

Those that do SUST do you have a better ride doing ED or EOD if also done with a longer ester T ??

Aton

I just got off of a short break of just test E at 250 a week.

now I am starting to build up again.

test E 250 a wk

npp. 300 a wk

ill start deca soon and add anavar 

hcg 500 a wk

aroma 3 times at 12.5 a week. Once I have deca and anavar at full doses I will bump up aroma to eod.

aa_logo_email.png

Enchanced Athlete

I've never taken hcg , only clomid and nolva on pct . Hoe exaclty is hcg taken . I had some one time planning to use it never did just cause I did not now how to take it . What size needle to use ? Where to pin? How much bac water to put into one of those vials that has the hcg , and do I use that one vial in one use 

@Aton

Aton
9 hours ago, Enchanced Athlete said:

I've never taken hcg , only clomid and nolva on pct . Hoe exaclty is hcg taken . I had some one time planning to use it never did just cause I did not now how to take it . What size needle to use ? Where to pin? How much bac water to put into one of those vials that has the hcg , and do I use that one vial in one use 

@Aton

Well I’d suggest a peptide calculator because it will change depending on how much bac water u add. There is no concrete set amount to add but realize the more bac the more u need to draw to reach a certain mcg dose. 
use a slin pin 27-29g.

use 250-500 mcg 2x’s a week. If ur looking to use it during pct u will want to stop its use about 2-3 weeks after ur last shot of gear. It’s going to take about that amount of time to clear ur system. Depending on Easter, at that point it’s up to the continued use of Nolva, clomid or aromasin for that matter to bring ur endo system back on line.

aa_logo_email.png

Manu
On 3/19/2021 at 12:25 AM, Enchanced Athlete said:

What's up Whats your current cycle looking like? 

Preparing for new competition season
Men's Physique about 1,73m - 80kg competition weight
I just keep it simple and get shredded with this compounds for years
I start 20 weeks before show season after my cleaning 
- Test. Enantate 350mg/week
- Boldenone 250mg/week (yes i like boldenone to cut)
- Oxandrolone 30mg/day last 8 weeks
- Clenbuterol 20mcg to 80mcg last 8 weeks
- Stanozolol 20-30mg/day last 3 weeks if i need a hard look

Squatster

I have gearpro primo and test e coming- going to also use his novadex- I used the Nolvadex to thin out my skin a little.

Planning on around 600mg. Primo split up 3 times pr week with test at 400mg pr. Week- may add a little EQ depending on how my joints feel- if they hurt real bad I will add in 10mg. Dbal pr day, that helps me out big time

Squatster
On 4/9/2021 at 3:40 AM, Manu said:

Preparing for new competition season
Men's Physique about 1,73m - 80kg competition weight
I just keep it simple and get shredded with this compounds for years
I start 20 weeks before show season after my cleaning 
- Test. Enantate 350mg/week
- Boldenone 250mg/week (yes i like boldenone to cut)
- Oxandrolone 30mg/day last 8 weeks
- Clenbuterol 20mcg to 80mcg last 8 weeks
- Stanozolol 20-30mg/day last 3 weeks if i need a hard look

I do about the same for competition except I don't use Winstrol - winstrol kills my joints, I use honors

The EQ is my favorite