AA NEWS UPDATE
  • BLACKROIDS APRIL SALE >> DEUS MEDICAL: BUY 2 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT - ALPHAZONE: BUY 3 GET ONE FREE PRODUCT
  • ADVERTISE ON AA FORUMS – ADS PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE >>> CLICK HERE
Camaro11

Superdrol

Camaro11

Superdrol cycle  Ever since running a superdrol cycle at the age of 22 I’ve noticed In a year later I started developing all of these symptoms of low t I ran the cycle feb and March of 2020. My life has been falling apart ever since which led me to getting 6 different bloods and to get  straight to it my last one came out at a   total of 671 ref range was 240-950  Free test 20.1 ref rang 5.20-20.7   Lately I’ve just been fighting waking up being negative with  this fatigue and this extreme brain fog, depression, anxiety, lethargic , it’s like before the use I feel I was the most out going joking laughing and life of the party type guy I felt as if I was in my prime compared to this situation I’ve been currently fighting  and in now right now I’ve turned into the complete opposite of it all I mean it became to the point where it’s flat out obvious I’m a totally diff person is this a hormonal issue ?